11 mpg !!!

gq916

Established Member
all city driving and you know i dont drive like a grandma !!! but damn only 11 mpg !! good thing i only drive it 3k miles a year!

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
4.30 gears ftl lol, I even got 14.5 mpg in a Nissan Titan last weekend, granted all highway but still

94venomV8

Established Member
I am sorry I didnt buy a cobra to worry about gas mileage. So it is irrelevant to me, I have never checked, but I guess for you guys that the car is a daily driver it would be a different story, I only put 1000 miles on my car last year.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I get about 18 mpg in mine but I do a lot of City and Highway combined. Fill it up about every 5 days at 280 miles :) A lot of people ask me if I am worried about my MPG but I told them, If I was worried about MPG I wouldn't have bought a 4v Cobra now would I :D

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I don't even watch mine either, but I can throw $15 worth of premium in and beat on it all night long. 11mpg seems pretty low. Probably leaving some power on the table too if it's that out of tune.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
makes me wonder if i had bought the svt focus...my speedo and tach arent working, so i am left to imagine...ho hum

gq916

Established Member
I am sorry I didnt buy a cobra to worry about gas mileage. So it is irrelevant to me, I have never checked, but I guess for you guys that the car is a daily driver it would be a different story, I only put 1000 miles on my car last year.

i didnt buy my cobra to worry about gas mileage either. This is the first time i checked it just to see the mpg since I am a numbers guy. 11 mpg is very fascinating to me.

mustang51js

Established Member
i manage about the same also, but i dont drive it much and when i do its for a half a mile at a time, so the car doesnt warm up.

Users who are viewing this thread