11 sec 98 Trans Am

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
Price change to 6200,also willing to trade for 6 speed fbody
Hey guys,im looking to get into a c5 vette, so i need to sell this car to do so. The car is a 98 Trans Am, Navy Blue Metallic in Color, has many new parts and has most of the options available in 98.
Mods: Texas Speed 228R camshaft( 228/228 .588/.588 114 LSA) PRC .675 lift Double Valve Spring kit with the hardened pushrods. I also took the heads off, Hot tanked them put new valves in, lapped the valves, installed new LS7 lifters....etc. Everything was done right and no corners were cut. All the work was done by myself(im a auto tech for a living). The transmission has 7k miles on it, it was done by a Well known local Transmission guy. The trans was a stock rebuild with an upgraded sunshell and Corvette Servos. Also a B&M Shift kit and Highflow trans cooler were added, Along with a PTC 4k Stall Convertor. The car also has Longtubes going into a x pipe with 1 chamber flowmasters and runs out the back of the car. has your basic mods such as lid and filter as well. Appearance wise its all stock except the aftermarket Firehawk hood and tinted windows.
The car is in overall good shape especially for its mileage, it runs very strong and actually ran 11.8@112 with a 1.63 60 in the 1/4 after i built the car.
I recently took this car on a 1500 mile road trip with 0 issues and with the 2.73s in the rear was able to get 29 mpg on the highway. The A/C blows cold, i just replaced the compressor last summer.The car needs very little, it has an exhaust leak and the passenger headlight motor needs replacing, has a crack in the dash. Im sure im leaving some things out, but thats all i can think of at the moment. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me,texting is easier since i work all the time but if you call and leave a message i will call you back when i can, Thanks TJ
Vin# 2G2FV22G1W2214931
Ta2-1.jpg

Ta.jpg

Ta4-1.jpg

Ta6.jpg

Ta5.jpg

Sorry about the car being a little dirty, didnt really have time to clean it up
Here are some pictures of the imperfections of the car:
Bondo area
Ta7.jpg

Ta8.jpg

Ta9.jpg