"11-second" fake Snake gets SMOKED

SVTCobra1

Established Member
Most people that put Cobra emblems on a Gt are not to be feared. Good kill on the poser.:thumbsup: I wonder why that guy didn't save face & not run you. Becuase there is only ever one outcome when a near stock 5.0 GT goes up against a DOHC cobra. I guess the guy started to believe his own BS....thats sad.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by lawnpro
not sure what mods my car has it smoked an 02 cobra all i know is its loud and eats gas bought it as a repo a couple of years ago

Ummm.....there's no such thing. An '02 Cobra that is: excluding SN-95's and the 93 Fox there are only 99's, 01's and the '03. So are you talking about another "fake snake"? :shrug:

hcracerx

Established Member
Originally posted by wheelspin
Correct me if I am wrong, but for some reason I can't help remembering from somewhere that the 94-95 5.0 liter Cobras only said Mustang GT on the rear bumper.

I'm virtually certain that those Cobras only say Mustang on the rear bumper...just like the V6's, while the GT's say Mustang GT. They certainly should have had the bumper and that Cobra-specific hood since the beginning, but it took a year or two for them to catch up with styling.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by hcracerx
I'm virtually certain that those Cobras only say Mustang on the rear bumper...just like the V6's, while the GT's say Mustang GT. They certainly should have had the bumper and that Cobra-specific hood since the beginning, but it took a year or two for them to catch up with styling.

You are correct; 94-95 shared the "mustang" bumper with the V6

1995 Cobra info

Interior Styling Cues
White-faced Instrument Panel
"COBRA" Embossed Steering Wheel Center Cover

Exterior Styling Cues
Clear Headlight Lenses
Cobra Badges on Front Fenders
Cobra Specific Rear Spoiler

Cobra Specific Front Fascia w Round Fog Lights

SVT badging to the right of driver's side tail light

1996 Cobra info

Interior Styling Cues
White-faced Instrument Panel
"COBRA" Embossed Steering Wheel Center Cover

Exterior Styling Cues
Clear Headlight Lenses
Cobra Badges on Front Fenders
SVT Emblem on Left Rear
"COBRA" Embossed on Rear Facia

m249sawae

Hey dude i totally know what you mean with the bull shit. One of my friends has a 2000 eclipse he said he bored the engine and did absolutly nothing else. we all know that that would mean he had no compression. but beyond the fact that if he was telling the truth he wouldn't even move,he claims to run 12's. he's a fuggin dumbass!
Keep kicking ass

Ethereal_Zer0

Established Member
Originally posted by hcracerx

The 94-95 Cobras do just say Mustang across the back bumber and they have the same hood as the GT. hehehe personally i like the fact that it doesnt say Cobra, i keep getting ppl to race me thinking that its a V6 :D

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by Ethereal_Zer0
The 94-95 Cobras do just say Mustang across the back bumber and they have the same hood as the GT. hehehe personally i like the fact that it doesnt say Cobra, i keep getting ppl to race me thinking that its a V6 :D
i hear that, the same happened to me but only once. another stang saw the bumper, switched lanes flew up beside me, saw the badges and the shape of the front bumper and backed off. Cobra spoilers are a very easy cosmetic piece to change along with the badges. but since all SN95 GT's have "MUSTANG GT" debossed on the back bumper, they'd have pay to change it if they wanted to go as a hard core poser. most them just leave it and are found out immediately.

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Posers. :mj: So many of them now, it's ridiculous. I used to get a lot of compliments on my car last year. Now, first thing out of people's mouths is usually, "Hey, is that a real Cobra?"

You'll find out when the light turns green. ;-)

Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by griffined
Look, no exhaust cut outs in the rear facia.

Doesn't say Cobra or GT on the bumper.

Must be a V6 with a wing!

Heh heh heh.:burnout:

Oh my! they even put an SVT badge on there!:p

Friendchicken

Oh the horror!!!!!

Ethereal_Zer0

Established Member

*drool....* *drool....* *drool some more....*:thumbsup: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread