12,000 miles, 466hp, 478 tq, 03, new price must sell!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Have you tried autotrader? I've always had the best luck there.

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
evasive, I have had zero luck with autotrader myself... I have always sold through either eBay, or forums... :shrug:

badgt06

Established Member
I got a 2006 GT for trade? Maybe we can work something out? Located in TX Mods include: JLT cai, steeda CMDP, BMR LCA, Bassani Race axlebacks, Xcal 3 with bamachips 93 race tune, Cervinis GT500Kr hood, FRPP GT500 spoiler, Shaftmasters Aluminum DS, 4.10 gears.

Under 20K mi

sigpic2.jpg

Last edited:

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Have you had any serious offers lately? Cali should have just as many buyers as Florida. The banks are what killed me because nobody could get a loan for my asking price. Only willing to give 17k-20k. GL with sale

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
I have the stock exhaust, and the stock tune... its written in the ad... and you'll have to beat 23K... I have an offer at 23K cash already

res0n0xg

Established Member
Man, you have the same problem everyone asking what you ask. The banks WILL NOT loan out 24k for your car. Add in TT&L and your at 26k give or take so the buyer will have to put down 6k cash roughly to get a loan for your car. While not impossible, it makes it much harder for someone to buy the car.

If you have a 100% serious offer for 23k I would have sold as soon as it came in.

Users who are viewing this thread