12 GT - BOSS MANIFOLD installed (Bama tuned)

Angry50

Established Member
Previous mods are Airraid intake, o/r X pipe, BAMA 93R Tune and flowmaster outlaw axle back. M6 (factory 3.73 gears)

installed the boss with factory throttle body even though I want to upgrade it in the future.

install was decently easy. I always take longer to install things than they should so I took 2.5 -3 hours to do the whole remove and install I stopped a few times to eat a bite and get a drink.

I am unsure how I want to handle the boot with the airraid as it does have a slight kink in it. I am debating between buying the BOSS boot or trying to trim the current one to fit better. perhaps others can shine some light one this?

tune was updated with BAMA 93R as well. I hope to get it dyno tuned locally once I get the throttle body.( I assume Dyno tuning is still the best even vs AED mail tune?)

I feel no torque loss at any rpms. might be excitement and brain trickery but it almost fells like more torque.

it definitely accelerates smoother and of course never feels to flatten out. exhaust even sounds smoother.

going up a bridge in 6th still just as smooth and easy as before if not better.

Angry50

Established Member
a few pictures of the manifold and install

image.jpeg
image (2).jpeg
image (3).jpeg
image (4).jpeg

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
The 3.73s help negate the low end TQ loss. You'd notice it more with 3.31s.

Did you ever do a baseline dyno with stock intake?

Angry50

Established Member
no i wasn't able to do a dyno before then but I still have it. maybe the tuner will be interested to see the difference and want to swap them back? lol

Users who are viewing this thread