1200whp Gallardo 40-160

smitty2919

Established Member
It can't beat all 90% of the mustangs on here, because people on here know how to drive them unlike the guy in the video...lol

Upgraded motor, upgraded trans and all that money into the Lambo only to drive it like a puss...sounds like a good plan to me.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not my car, the trans is upgraded. You think a stock lambo trans would take 1200? He just isn't going to risk breaking it.

I don't think y'all understand the amount of money lambo owners spend compared to mustang owners...

Your friend sounds like a pussy. If he wants to know how much his trans can take I'll ask John Reed for him, I'll see him this weekend.

We like fast cars here, but we've seen it all... a 1200hp Gallardo just isn't anything to really write home about anymore. I think we even have one or two members here that have TT Gallardos themselves, let alone a Ford GT making 1300+whp through a Vortech that revs as high as a Gallrado can. I wish I had a 1200hp Gallardo myself, but watching a boring video like that from someone who doesn't know how to drive it is just lame.

Last edited:

LSUstang05

Established Member
I don't believe the BoostLogic car is E-car, but regular H pattern 6-speed. I heard on Supraforums that he is babying the transmission for fear of chewing it.

He had enough money and balls to build his car to handle 1200hp to the wheels but it scared that he's gonna blow a transmission? :dw:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
You have to be in something retarded fast (yes, much much faster than a 1200 hp Gallardo) for it to look like it's going fast with the camera pointed straight ahead and no real reference points in the field of vision.

Like the shops Outlaw 10.5 2007GT with Twin Precision Turbos and close to 3000HP? It traps 188+ in the 1/8th and close to 230 in the 1/4:bowdown:
A little in car action from 3 angles mowing down the field to win last years snowbird nationals in Bradenton, my Fav view was the final round trunk mount from behind:rockon:

Rob Wells FordSpeed Racing Outlaw 10.5 - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread