$125 Track Day@Willow Springs-Big Willow-June 11-12th in Socal

racebronco2

Established Member
For those whom are interested we are trying to get some interest in a muscle car group. Mustangs, camaros and challengers (chargers etc). There is several of us already planning on going. Most of us will have video camera's in our cars. Should make for some good video and a great day without worrying about a miata or civic making us v8s look bad.

joel racer

Established Member
For those whom are interested we are trying to get some interest in a muscle car group. Mustangs, camaros and challengers (chargers etc). There is several of us already planning on going. Most of us will have video camera's in our cars. Should make for some good video and a great day without worrying about a miata or civic making us v8s look bad.

See ya there !!!!

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
What does one need to have on their cars to have fun at such an event? I am very interested but I want to make sure that I am equipped. Would a stock terminator even be worth driving?

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
Sounds fun as always. Would be very cool to have run group of all us like we did couple years ago at California speedway. I plan to join you guys. I just hoping get some new wheels and tires before this event.

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
What does one need to have on their cars to have fun at such an event? I am very interested but I want to make sure that I am equipped. Would a stock terminator even be worth driving?

You can take your car out and have some fun. Make sure have good tires and brake pads have a lot meat on them. The Termiator guys would let you know what you need. I figure just watch your water tempature and brakes. Your car is heavy and very fast on the straights 135mph. If you are using stock type brake pads and stock intercooler more likly you can run hard couple laps and have cool down lap for the brakes then do this again over and over in each session. It's a blast. Big power cars do well on this track.

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
Cool about the discount. Just signed up for Sunday. Look like more Mustang guys are going Saturday. Can't make it Saturday. Looking for work forward to running with you guys on the track and attending your event.

NemeCes

Established Member
I've had a blast at these events hosted by extremespeed with my BMW in the past. Lookin forward to running the new GT with you guys in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread