127mm MAF?

cthunder

Established Member
Anyone know where I can get one? I checked some GT500 sites, came up with JLT, but they dot have one listed on their site. Does anyone know if any car has a 127mm maf upgrade?

cthunder

Established Member
s480s???

what in the living hell is that?

This isnt mine, but you get the idea... this thig DWARFS a T76! It's like comparing a T3/4 to a T76!

Borg Warner S480 Turbo:

30595d1183590413-borg-warner-s480-turbo-turbos480-004-600-x-450-.jpg

FordFanStan

Established Member
I'd suggest a custom housing then. You can have small blocks cnc machined to adapt the Maf sensor to any round piece of tubing like we have done. In fact you have another PM... Stan

cthunder

Established Member
Badass turbo for the money:rockon: What's your combo that thing is going on, going to be awesome.

It'll most likely be a T4 hot side, probably a .80 A/R, and 1.10 trim on the cold side. The T6 that it normally comes with would take forever to spool up, probably around 3.5-4 grand. I want it to hit around 3K so I can actually get some traction... the KB 2.6 doesnt want to grip when I mash the pedal!

I'd suggest a custom housing then. You can have small blocks cnc machined to adapt the Maf sensor to any round piece of tubing like we have done. In fact you have another PM... Stan

PM'ed ya back, thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely pass that along to my shop.

Users who are viewing this thread