"13" - "14" Forever?

Clemson

Established Member
So sorry! My wife and I are Syracuse University football season ticket holders. We did not expect the outcome that occurred, but GO SU!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how you guys have lost 3 games with that team. Oh well, life goes on, we can still win the division.

CV355

_
Established Member
13/14 is the Terminator of GT500s at the moment. 03/04s seemed to hold their value well and are highly sought after. Would make sense to hold onto a 13/14 for the same reasons, if not for the fun factor.

I have only put 1500 miles on my '14 in the entire time I've owned it. I would love to DD the thing, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I had never sold my 13, but I'm never selling my 14, it has the glass roof which is something I always wanted.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I might not have a fancy 13-14, but I can tell you for damn sure my 2011 isnt going anywhere! After getting hit at the track, having to tear her down to get repaired, and having her back together she means more to me than any other car will.

Sides, all I need is a trinity TVS or a Whipple and Ill give you guys a run for your money. :D :D :D

StrayBullitt

Established Member
Planning to keep my 2010 forevs. but, my heart aches for a glass roof and quad tips so if I don't keep her forever, it will only be for a 13/14 and then I'll keep that one forever

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

RBB

Established Member
I might not have a fancy 13-14, but I can tell you for damn sure my 2011 isnt going anywhere! After getting hit at the track, having to tear her down to get repaired, and having her back together she means more to me than any other car will.

Sides, all I need is a trinity TVS or a Whipple and Ill give you guys a run for your money. :D :D :D
Same here with my 2011. After having spent as much time as I have wrenching on it, researching, etc....I can't imagine ever selling it. It performs well, and I still prefer the styling over the newer model.

By the time I'm done with it, you'd probably never know it wasn't a 13/14. Started with the tails, headlights, and grilles, and now I'm in the process of swapping a JDM built 5.8 into it. I'd love to do the quad tips at some point if I could find a decent deal on a black bumper, but that's on the backburner at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread