13/14 GT prices

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
So I've been looking at the 13/14 GT's new and used, and was wondering what you guys think prices will do on them before the 15 comes out later this year. I know there's no way to predict the future, but I've seen wide ranges in prices on these. The two cars I've priced are a 13 premium ghig m6 new, and a base model race red 14 m6 new. The 13 is 27k and the 14 I was quoted at 24,400, and that's before ttl and whatever else they can find to charge me with. If you guys think these cars will take a hit price wise I'm just going to wait till later this year, and I'm fine with waiting. Just want opinions thanks! :beer:

Eminaga

Banned
Wait and get a used 13/14 after someone does a trade or from a private seller motivated to move it for the new one. Plus you could get some freebie mods that way as well :)

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
I have a feeling it would be next year before I could find a deal like that where someone has traded or is selling their 13/14 for a 15. There's not a lot of 13/14's running around where I live. Basically do the prices I've listed seem in line with that of others recent purchases? I don't see them coming down much more, but I've never been in the market for a new car when a newer version is slated to come out later the same year.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thats about 6k off of msrp or more, that is not bad. The prices will go down slowly as the new ones hit lots however there will be fewer to choose from.

Used 13 for 24 or less will be hard to find, specially when they paid 30 or more 12 months ago.

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
I thought 24 for a brand new 14 base model was a very strong deal. That's why I don't know if I will be able do any better in the future or not?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I thought 24 for a brand new 14 base model was a very strong deal. That's why I don't know if I will be able do any better in the future or not?

You will when the 15's hit the lots, but not by much and selection should be very low. As said people will be selling there year old used Mustangs GT for more than that.

Quick check of autotrader used cars 500 miles around my area, the cheapest one I found was for 26k with 5k miles on it. The next cheapest was 28k.

Last edited:

Vert

Established Member
OP, can you PM me the dealership since I am looking for sterling gray stang and I have not been able to find a deal that good.

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
I think that's the lowest I've seen one for. Wonder if it's one on the lot or if they order it when you sign?

Users who are viewing this thread