13/14 GT500 Calls out Hellcats

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Could be the only one with the 3.90 rear gears..those make a huge difference from a roll..a few tenths gained in the 1/4 too. Alot of automatic hellcat owners do the swap from the stock 2.62 gears to the 3.90s offered in the Scat Packs/SRTs. It's a direct swap out too.
They are swapping to 3.09 gears, not 3.90 gears. And yea it is a really popular mod on the hellcats

Troponin

Established Member
Could be the only one with the 3.90 rear gears..those make a huge difference from a roll..a few tenths gained in the 1/4 too. Alot of automatic hellcat owners do the swap from the stock 2.62 gears to the 3.90s offered in the Scat Packs/SRTs. It's a direct swap out too.

Going to 3.90s would be nuts on the street. The car is wild enough from a dig. With 3.09s you can launch the car in 2nd gear almost like it's first. 3.90s would be crazy!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I love me some Hellcats!
^This,.......
He made a bad decision to call out all hellcats ...on a side note, the 13/14 GT500 is still badass.
^This,.......
hahahah I love seeing people that call out certain cars get walked. Those Charger Hellcats are amazing
^And,...........this!
I think I want me a Hellcat Challenger. A modded Hellcat is nothing nice. Love that the internals are all set for added boost/power. \m/

CGLhawk260

Established Member
Wow surprised, a lot of modified Hellcats out there. 3.09 swap is the way to go and warranty friendly.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Even with stock power, the 3.09 gear swap and 305 drag radials greatly improved the performance of my A8 Hellcat.

The 3.09's are a direct swap and only take about 1-2 hours and retain the factory warranty, and you can fit a 305 Dr on the stock 9.5 wheels.

Together, they are a potent combination to add to these cars, stock or modified.

Users who are viewing this thread