13/14 tvs take off install

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Got a 13/14 take off from a guy that did a super snake conversion. Came with elbow, throttle body, belt and of course blower. Will I need anything else to do the install?

Check the thread I made about this exact install. The TVS is a bolt on affair other than one evap fitting on the 13/14 TB elbow. My write up has a step by step on how to handle that fitting with hardware store parts--cheap and easy.

You will need tuning. It is also advised to upgrade injectors (13/14 injectors bolt right in and are a great upgrade) OR run a boost a pump with stock injectors. You can pick one or the other up to about 675-700whp. After that you will need both or a return style fuel system.

The trinity TVS is a great upgrade and can take you to well over 700whp with additional supporting mods.

G's Shelby

Established Member
Check the thread I made about this exact install. The TVS is a bolt on affair other than one evap fitting on the 13/14 TB elbow. My write up has a step by step on how to handle that fitting with hardware store parts--cheap and easy.

You will need tuning. It is also advised to upgrade injectors (13/14 injectors bolt right in and are a great upgrade) OR run a boost a pump with stock injectors. You can pick one or the other up to about 675-700whp. After that you will need both or a return style fuel system.

The trinity TVS is a great upgrade and can take you to well over 700whp with additional supporting mods.
Your write up is dope, thank you. I think I'm going to tackle it myself because of it. I already have an x4 but you are making that ngauge look fantastic.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread