13.90 in my bone stock gt

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
i could go get a timeslip that says i run 9's...but that doesn't mean that i actually run 9's

and i wasn't trying to be a dick...i was just a little blunt about the fact that i couldn't see a bone stock 99-04 gt running that time...but then again i guess it is possible, just that most people dont get quite that good of a time

slow03stang

Banned
Turbo94Cobra said:
i could go get a timeslip that says i run 9's...but that doesn't mean that i actually run 9's

and i wasn't trying to be a dick...i was just a little blunt about the fact that i couldn't see a bone stock 99-04 gt running that time...but then again i guess it is possible, just that most people dont get quite that good of a time

whatever man

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Nice run, dude!:thumbsup:

I don't think Turbo94Cobra was trying to be an ass. It's just inevitable that someone will throw the BS flag out there, especially when someone puts down an impressive time with little or no mods. He was merely acting on the cliche.:beer:

slow03stang

Banned
RedZoomer said:
Nice run, dude!:thumbsup:

I don't think Turbo94Cobra was trying to be an ass. It's just inevitable that someone will throw the BS flag out there, especially when someone puts down an impressive time with little or no mods. He was merely acting on the cliche.:beer:

thanks man, ya i think he is just mad because his car would barely pull a mid 14 stock.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
slow03stang said:
thanks man, ya i think he is just mad because his car would barely pull a mid 14 stock.

yeah being turbo'd an all with over 450whp. :D

yeah but you really need to state mods and a slip when posting any times... its helpful for everyone

and i believe it. a 1.9 60 foot seems like enough to get to the high 13's. you must be driving good. i have heard 13.7 or so being best bone stock for a 99-03 GT

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
slow03stang...i wasnt cutting on you or your car in any way. it is just that most cars that are bone stock like yours dont go that fast. but then you had to get personal about my car stock this and that...who cares. the thing still has pretty much the stock longblock in it and traps 120+ mph and will easily run low-mid 11s...so keep being a cool guy on the internet with that stock gt of yours!

slow03stang

Banned
Turbo94Cobra said:
slow03stang...i wasnt cutting on you or your car in any way. it is just that most cars that are bone stock like yours dont go that fast. but then you had to get personal about my car stock this and that...who cares. the thing still has pretty much the stock longblock in it and traps 120+ mph and will easily run low-mid 11s...so keep being a cool guy on the internet with that stock gt of yours!

:coolman: ha alright

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
You guys crack me up calling BS on this its not like he said hey I ran a 13.5 in his bone stock GT. 13.9 is definately feasible might not be common but the GT is capable of it. I used to beat my buddy up until 3 rd gear all the time when I had my GT and he had his Mach 1. As soon as i shifte into 3rd he would pass right by me. He ran a best of 13.4 which is pretty common for the Mach 1's stock. So i definately think that this is achievable. To the poster nice run now get some damn mods!!

PKFIRE

Established Member
I ran [email protected] mph in my stock 2003 GT and my best mph stock was 98.5mph@ 900ft. I cut a 2.0 to run the 14.2. It was in the mid 80's that day I ran. I think with the right air and w/powershifting a stock GT could run 13.9@99-100.

Users who are viewing this thread