13 cdc grill installed

Tyler72

Established Member
If there was a matching lower the boss would already have a pair. I'm not a big fan of the fake fog light holes on the boss cars.

try03venom

Established Member
I added an emblem to mine, subtle but nice IMO
f9sb.jpg

dont they sell a mount and a GT emblem?

poof100

Established Member
If there was a matching lower the boss would already have a pair. I'm not a big fan of the fake fog light holes on the boss cars.

I agree, I wish I could find the matching lower, but I'll take what I can get for now with the Upper on my Boss. I'm with you, I hate the stock Boss 302 grille, the fake fog light holes look dumb to me. I'm glad I'm not alone, as here at MW, I am getting dirty looks from the other Boss 302 "collectors" on the grille that think they are driving around in a 67 AC Cobra or something. :shrug:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I like the CDC, but I still think the Boss grill looks the best on these cars.

If anyone has a Boss grill they would like to sell, please PM me. :D

numbnutz

Established Member
Wouldn't the Roush lower be a good match for the CDC upper?

I'm liking the CDC but I'm in the minority that actually like the OEM fogs.

2rfsnz7.jpg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
A guy on ebay does sell the lower seperately I believe comes with the chin spoiler as well but no instructions etc, it's around $300
Where is that link, I will buy that shit!!!

Anyways its bullshit how Roush wants to charge $300 for a lower grill swap. When the **** are we going to get a lower delete kit??? Any company want to step up to the plate and potentially make $$$. :bored:

Coyote '13 your car looks sick, you should start a thread of your build and take pics. Also I would've put the emblem on the same side as where the snake usually goes. You know for more air flow to air intake ('09 to '10 gt500 switched sides for where the snake went for better airflow in '10+ models).

BV600

Established Member
There's a couple places that sell the lower cheapest I could find was around 287. There is also one by seibon that is carbon fiber

Users who are viewing this thread