13 GT OEM Cloth Recaro Seats

Night Train

Established Member
These are out of my 13 GT, excellent condition, car has 3,188 miles on the odometer. I will not ship these, email for pics.

$2,000.00 FIRM

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:

swedensky

Established Member
Sorry, but I'm trying to figure out why you're asking so much..the recaros are under $3k brand new...and if you have cloth seats, those aren't needed at all. If they were leather it might be a little more reasonable...

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I will put $1100 cash in your hand's Sunday for them, I will be there also and I have a trailer to get them home.

I won't pay that price, I can buy brand new for cheaper.

Night Train

Established Member
Sorry, but I'm trying to figure out why you're asking so much..the recaros are under $3k brand new...and if you have cloth seats, those aren't needed at all. If they were leather it might be a little more reasonable...

I have heard people pay anywhere from $2K - $3.5K for these, if you can find them. I honestly have no clue which is why I listed them OBO. I would love to see a link to these exact seats new, front and rear, if anyone can???

I will put $1100 cash in your hand's Sunday for them, I will be there also and I have a trailer to get them home.

I won't pay that price, I can buy brand new for cheaper.

No thanks, I have already been offered $2K!

swedensky

Established Member
M-63660005-MC Mustang Ford Racing Recaro Seat Pair V6/GT/GT500 2012-2014 | CJ Pony Parts

Ford Racing Recaro Mustang Race Seats - Set of 2 M-63660005-MC (Late 12-14) - Free Shipping M-63660005-MC
Minus 6% forum discount is $2820.

These are nicer than the plain cloth ones on the GT and as I said, it doesn't matter if these new ones come with back seats..everyone already has back seats in their cars or chose to delete them, so what advantage is it that yours come with base cloth rear seats?

$2000 is a good offer, I'd take it fast. Cause if you don't, $1100 might be the best you see again..

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I have heard people pay anywhere from $2K - $3.5K for these, if you can find them. I honestly have no clue which is why I listed them OBO. I would love to see a link to these exact seats new, front and rear, if anyone can???

No thanks, I have already been offered $2K!
American Muscle has them, I can get cloth take off's for cheap/free from here.

And no problem, that is just what I have in "spendable" cash in my safe currently.

Night Train

Established Member
I picked up my fronts for 1200 in pa. If someone offered you 2000. Id take it.
If what everyone saying is true, that may be the way to go, time will tell! Unfortunately for me, the $2k offer is one of those "if you still have them in a month I will take them" type offers:rollseyes

grabberblue

Established Member
I hear yah man. Hell if you can get 2.5-3000 for them. Go for it lol. Glws they are a great upgrade.

sholzer

Established Member
someone recently sold a set on S197 for 2K. Try over there, I know a lot of the 05-09 guys want them. I've thought about listing my leathers for sale in favor of some real racing seats, but can't bring myself to put fixed back seats in my dd lol

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Well that "$2000 in a month" is a maybe thing, I have 11 $100 bills in my "mod money" in my safe at home, I will be at MIR Sunday and have a F250 and Trailer to transport them home....think it over :D

Cash money, plus you get 11 cool, new 100's

Night Train

Established Member
Well that "$2000 in a month" is a maybe thing, I have 11 $100 bills in my "mod money" in my safe at home, I will be at MIR Sunday and have a F250 and Trailer to transport them home....think it over :D

Cash money, plus you get 11 cool, new 100's

Love hundos but have plenty of them:-D. Thanks for the interest but no way! I will bolt these to the floor in my trailer for people to sit on before I sell them for that! :beer:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
No but stop by and u can have some beer !:beer:
Will do, I will be with Brian Mitchael(Renegade class, blue new edge with lighting paint) and my other buddy is spraying his white C7 trying to go well into the 10's. I will look for your car.

Users who are viewing this thread