13 gt vs all

How many people really believe the car is not tuned? it really is know one believes m

• Total voters

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Wish this thread was in road kill, nice races op. Way to represent, not just 5.0's but FORD.

Edit: I wonder how light those wheels are... Infact I want to know the total weight (without driver) of OP's 5.0 is.

Last edited:

JDsfastGN

Established Member
point that go pro backwards so we can see what happens after the initial jump lol. Is the ZL1 turning all the nannies off? If not tell him to and try again. No PTM mode or anything. Good running car. I drove a friends 13 base 3.31 GT and it certainly didn't run that hard.

1slow99

Established Member
point that go pro backwards so we can see what happens after the initial jump lol. Is the ZL1 turning all the nannies off? If not tell him to and try again. No PTM mode or anything. Good running car. I drove a friends 13 base 3.31 GT and it certainly didn't run that hard.

Ill tell him to try that. His older and I have no idea if he know what he's doing lol. It is an auto so I don't know how he can mess it up that bad?

JDsfastGN

Established Member
Ill tell him to try that. His older and I have no idea if he know what he's doing lol. It is an auto so I don't know how he can mess it up that bad?

Most of them seem to want to buy into the gm crap about launching in a performance mode or racing in a mode in general but the few that have run low 12s at 116-119 seem to leave at idle with none of the nannies on and those that do trap 112-113 which is embarrassing for that caliber car.

1slow99

Established Member
Most of them seem to want to buy into the gm crap about launching in a performance mode or racing in a mode in general but the few that have run low 12s at 116-119 seem to leave at idle with none of the nannies on and those that do trap 112-113 which is embarrassing for that caliber car.

yes its slow for how much the car cost. we went to the track and he ran 12.5 @112 one time the rest were low 13s at like 110. my car runs 12.4 @ 112 with a 1.9 60 foot. my car runs 112 every time lol i get the your lying all the time your car is tuned and or gears or nos all that bs lol

Users who are viewing this thread