'13 gt500 tvs 2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrock909

Established Member
Only 2000 miles TVS 2.3 for sale, going to a 2.9 whipple.... Would like $2400 shipped.... Also have a 2.4 VMP pulley to go along with the blower..... Just the blower and elbow included.....

dlrzq0.jpg

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
So you are trying to sell a blower that is locked up?

If so you need to list that in your F/S ad. :poke:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2013-shelby-gt500-413/930932-tvs-2-3-issues.html

Jrock909
Crazy SVT Poster

0.16 per day
Trader Rating: (0) TVS 2.3 issues....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did somebody on here have a TVS 2.3 lock up on them also? Please contact me and let me know what you know about the issue...?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Wow.....let's just hope he forgot to say he FIXED the issue, or maybe it did not lock up....he just thought it did...or maybe he was trying to find out for someone else ?

GLWS...

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
No trader rating is a buyer beware for me, been down that road before, just saying.

Jrock909

Established Member
No a friend of mine had one ported out and he thought it was locked up but he had the torque sequence off and put the case in a bind....

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
No a friend of mine had one ported out and he thought it was locked up but he had the torque sequence off and put the case in a bind....
Really?

Because if I check PM's, I see this PM coming from you, from who you bought it from?????? :nono:

Originally Posted by Jrock909
Hey bro, do you still have a warranty on that car of yours? That TVS 2.3 locked up today, that's crazy how it did that will that low of miles.....?

Wonder why you would send that if it was "Your Friend"??? :rolleyes:

Jrock909

Established Member
Well I let a friend of mine use the blower on his truck and it made a funny sound so without tearing it apart I asked the guy I bought it from off of here if he had a warranty still on the car so maybe I could get a repair but he said his car didn't have a power train warranty because it was modded to the hilt, so I took the supercharger off the vehicle and inspected it and the supercharger was just in a bind from an adapter plate not being true on both sides, the case and rotors look great....

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
So you were trying to screw a dealer to warranty a failure that you or your friend caused?

Either way you sound like you are not telling the whole truth.

Jrock909

Established Member
I do have a ported M122 that I'm running now and will keep it that way...... I've told the truth so not sure what to tell you man.... Yes the picture is generic and I never said the picture was actual just wanted to give the people a picture of it since I haven't taken any pictures of it since I bought it....

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
If it started making a sound and then locked up because of a bind, something was rubbing severely and will be worn or damaged.

And your asking price is way too much for a used TVS, but regardless of that, I'd pull yours apart first to confirm that the "case and rotors look great" because I'll bet they don't.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Sorry guys. Until you can prove that you actually have the blower and provide a "Real" picture, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread