'13 Shelby Prices (Military)

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Just passing this along for you folks who are ACTIVE DUTY, and are, or will be considering an overseas assignment.

On 28 June I strolled in "pipedreaming" at the AAFES car sales here in Youngson Korea, and they did me up an order invoice for a '13 Shelby Coupe. {I have the invoice order hardcopy in front of me}

I'm sorta older school so Im just about the power and bypassed the nav system AND the performance upgrade package with premium wheels and alternate gearing. It was a $3300.00 option which for me...is money better spent on TF wheels.

Anyways, here ya go

Coupe Package
Stripe Delete
Leather (Black w/ Black trim)
Heated Seats (300.00 option)
Grabber Blue
Standard Audio System

---------------------------------------------> $55,225 :thumbsup:

What is not factored in, is what state you opt to take delivery in, which than TT&L will be due or can be included in price

Im not a dealership...lol, just passing the info along to our fellow military members, those who are maybe considering their next assignment or deployment.

Me and the wife spoke over some Starbucks afterwords and I said "What if we sold all 3 of our Terminators, and just bought a Shelby?" To which she responded, .......

"I'll never share....a Mustang with you :eek:"

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Good Deal! How much of a savings is that over a sticker price?

Well considering anywhere else you go, (by trolling the forum) dealers are wanting upwards of $60k-$80k. Dealer mark up and stuff

Looking at the paperwork (cause Im a black and white sort of guy)

MSRP--->$57,235.00

Privileged Milquote Price-------> $55,225.50

Delivery for sake of conversation would be Aug 28th at the earliest

mrose75

Established Member
Maybe I need to sell the Terminator and put myself on assignment instruction for Korea. Down south somewhere this time. I've completed two tours in Area 1 in a 4 year span, I've had my share of 2ID.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I've been doing the same (online at least). I'm holding out for whatever may come with the new gen Mustang. I'll be in Kadena after my tour in the ROK, so I got a few years of being overseas ahead of me.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I've been doing the same (online at least). I'm holding out for whatever may come with the new gen Mustang. I'll be in Kadena after my tour in the ROK, so I got a few years of being overseas ahead of me.
Kadena is where I was stationed when I last bought a car through AAFES. Ordered it and had it shipped to Guam so it was waiting for me when I PCS'ed in. AAFES rocks when it comes to new car sales. Too bad they only sell at overseas BX's/PX's.

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread