13 tails on a new edge?

BME

KING
Established Member
Saw these floating around on IG as a photoshop, but apparently they are trying to make it a reality. I'm on the fence, but curious as to your thoughts on these tails? Rice or awesome?
0ef6eb6906e683b08dd61138e7ba0a6f.jpg
ce9beddc7563da5794cfed041b5034a0.jpg

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'd like to see the first picture from a distance. I wouldn't call that second picture a "Photoshop", I'd call it an "MS Paint" at best. They did nothing but put red lines around the lens, it's lacking the depth and darker color.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Nope! There are certain things such as this that should not cross designs. It was like the S197s that had the late 60s taillights. Those lights need to stay on the 11+. The 99-04s have a sexy taillight design. That photoshop, if brought to production, would kill a good look.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Taillights are fine. What needs to be produced for the New Edge, are proper black OEM style projector headlights for HIDs. It's pretty bad when your only option for projector housings are overpriced retrofit jobs, or that halo bullshit.

Last edited:

Ryan427

Established Member
Taillights are fine. What needs to be produced for the New Edge are proper black OEM style projector headlights for HIDs. It's pretty bad when your only option for projector housings are overpriced retrofit jobs, or that halo bullshit.

Amen, I can't figure out why nobody makes them

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread