13COBRA and other dealers. I have a question.

Branhammer

Established Member
I was browsing for 2015's and came across this:

http://www.portorchardford.com/New-2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-Port-Orchard-WA/vd/22542435

That deal seems too good to be true. That's about $3,600 under invoice for that car with those options. If I were ready to buy right now, I wouldn't be posting this. My ass would be on the way there to buy it.

Is it possible to get below invoice pricing? Or is there something I don't know about this particular car?

I'm waiting to see if Ford drops some incentives on this car before I buy one, but if I could get a deal this good on a base model I'd buy sooner. Any of you dealer guys have any insight on how in the hell they have a premium with options priced like that? Wouldn't they lose money on it?

Willie2

Established Member
Thanks for posting. That's a good deal not only on that car but they have several others. Good to have in my back pocket if I want a local dealer to price match.

Branhammer

Established Member
Well yeah I was kind of thinking the same thing, but I was more looking for some insight from a dealer on here that could tell me whether or not this is legit. Can I expect to ever see a deal like this on a base or lightly optioned GT? Obviously, we all want the best deal possible, but I was always under the impression that AT invoice was about the best deal you'd ever find without any incentives.

KonaFifty

Established Member
too lazy to pull up window sticker from vin right now. wat options in the car? pp? premium? etc...

Users who are viewing this thread