13th Annual NMRA Ford Nationals at MIR May 2-4, 2014

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
I had a blast! Although the car had issues all weekend (kept cutting off at WOT in 4th before finish line) I did manage a few new personal bests! Once we get this issue resolved and reset the the rear suspension the car should really fly! I appreciate everyone who helped this weekend! I wish I would have had time to walk around and socialize and watch others, but my turd had me pretty occupied.
I have to give a great big THANK YOU, to my friend Rob_03mach1 who allowed me to borrow his track wheels inorder to obtain my new personal best! Thanks bud! :beer:
Your more than welcome...! Congrats on the Shoot Out Award and your PB....No doubt, your current PB won't last long...! P.S. The rims look better on my car... :D

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Thanks bud! I'm def rethinking my wheel choices ;-)

Not again:bash: lol. Did you and Ben get to battle it out since your cars were so close on the old time slips? I figured y'all would have a MACA Grudge Match at the Shootout!!!:rockon:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Not again:bash: lol. Did you and Ben get to battle it out since your cars were so close on the old time slips? I figured y'all would have a MACA Grudge Match at the Shootout!!!:rockon:

No we never got a chance to run head to head, his car was having issues the whole time and then had blower failure on saturday. Think he already has it off and boxed up to ship back to KB!
It will be a monster once its back up!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
No we never got a chance to run head to head, his car was having issues the whole time and then had blower failure on saturday. Think he already has it off and boxed up to ship back to KB!
It will be a monster once its back up!

Damn, this seems to be a reoccuring theme with KB. Remind me to NEVER get one lol

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I met a lot of people over the weekend. Was good hanging out with everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again next year. I did not have the opportunity to race this year but next year I will be racing all weekend long!!

-Leonard

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Your more than welcome...! Congrats on the Shoot Out Award and your PB....No doubt, your current PB won't last long...! P.S. The rims look better on my car... :D
Lmao! They do look better on your car! I'm thinking black alumastars for the front with rear bead locks ;-)
Damn, this seems to be a reoccuring theme with KB. Remind me to NEVER get one lol
Yeh, they couldn't give me a blower to put on my car! No thank you. Lol
Still working out the the new setup but i went 10.53@134
Killing it, like I said 10.20s-10.30s in the fall! Good job!
I met a lot of people over the weekend. Was good hanging out with everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again next year. I did not have the opportunity to race this year but next year I will be racing all weekend long!!

-Leonard
Thanks for the help this weekend bud! Next year I wanna see redfire running low 10s!

Venimus03

Established Member
Nice meeting some of you guys on Friday! I would post up the pictures and videos I took but evidently I lost my camera at the track Friday night :nonono:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Sorry to say that my blower locked up and I did not get any TS or Shootout passes. My first pass was 1/2 second slower than our track rental (on a bad clutch) and it went downhill from there. It arrives at Kenne Bell today for analysis and hopefully a fast turn-around for OC.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hopefully I got it. So much going on that I was back and forth from the track. It was a little hard to see the screen with the sun so bright so, I'm hoping I had everything lined up right. I apologize if I did not. I'll be ready for the next time and do better filming. Looking forward to next year for sure!

Venimus03

Established Member
The only person with my 9 sec vid:(

Yeah, It sucks. You'll just have to get your a** out there and do it again!!! :banana:

Sorry to say that my blower locked up and I did not get any TS or Shootout passes. My first pass was 1/2 second slower than our track rental (on a bad clutch) and it went downhill from there. It arrives at Kenne Bell today for analysis and hopefully a fast turn-around for OC.

Sorry to hear that Ben, but at least that sounds cheaper than a motor :)

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Hopefully I got it. So much going on that I was back and forth from the track. It was a little hard to see the screen with the sun so bright so, I'm hoping I had everything lined up right. I apologize if I did not. I'll be ready for the next time and do better filming. Looking forward to next year for sure!

Would be cool if you got it, regardless of quality!

Users who are viewing this thread