13th Annual NMRA Ford Nationals at MIR May 2-4, 2014

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah I'm bring my truck too. Z and I can park side by side and take 1, 2 in a truck show!

I need to clean mine up bad!

See you guys there Saturday! Coming down Friday night to hang with the crew...and be ready.

I may bring my camera too....and try to learn a thing or two from Charles...the Master.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Yeah I'm bring my truck too. Z and I can park side by side and take 1, 2 in a truck show!

I need to clean mine up bad!

See you guys there Saturday! Coming down Friday night to hang with the crew...and be ready.

I may bring my camera too....and try to learn a thing or two from Charles...the Master.

I just randomly press stuff on the camera and magic happens

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Car made 672/642 on VMP's dyno. Very happy and thank you to Billy for his suggestions and great work!

That's BJ on the left and Justin.

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Thanks! Drag racing is a lot of work and I really respect all of the effort that Ben and others put into it.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I had a blast! Although the car had issues all weekend (kept cutting off at WOT in 4th before finish line) I did manage a few new personal bests! Once we get this issue resolved and reset the the rear suspension the car should really fly! I appreciate everyone who helped this weekend! I wish I would have had time to walk around and socialize and watch others, but my turd had me pretty occupied.
I have to give a great big THANK YOU, to my friend Rob_03mach1 who allowed me to borrow his track wheels inorder to obtain my new personal best! Thanks bud! :beer:
57A6C6EB.jpg

I'm left L366FDE2C.jpg

81C1ED6A.jpg

F7513132.jpg

0300B3E0.jpg

DC8C2A99.jpg

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Good times! Enjoyed meeting and hanging out with everyone for sure! I was worn out by the end of Saturday. I can only imagine those that were wrenchin' and runnin' had to be exhausted. I'm with Mark...alot of respect. Alot of work goes into racing.

Looking forward to next year!

And I'm going to have a check list....I should have brought a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread