14.94 @ 89.98mph

Matt95L

Established Member
With your mods that time is pretty damn good.mine ran 15.149 at 89 with cobra roller rockers,factory tech valvebody,and a K&N panel filter

Last edited:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Wow just with timing advanced, k&n, and underdrives? Not even an exhaust? Those are unbelievable times, I hope mines will run that strong when I take it to the track prolly aound January... by then the truck will have full pickrel exhaust and march underdrives, with the timing advanced... Solid times

cobra0393

Established Member
I was extremely pleased. I was wanting a second pass, but the track shut down early.
Matt95L What rockers are on lightning stock. There are some cobra rockers on ebay right now.

60 foot was 2.11, 1/8mile was 9.42 @ 78.87

Last edited:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
cobra0393 are you the original owner of your lightning, just curious because 23k is pretty low for any gen 1... must be worth some bucks:thumbsup:

cobra0393

Established Member
My dad bought the truck new, and i bought about six years ago. I think its still considered a one owner because it stayed in the same family, but i might be wrong.

Oh buy the way your snubber trick works great.:beer:

Last edited:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
mine ran 15.2(best,15.6, worst) bone stock and 15.15 with a ftvb, 13* timing and a custon cold air.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Im anxiously waiting to go to the track... those are pretty good times for a stock lightning (and nearly stock) cobra0393 you're a lucky guy, glad to hear the snubber worked out for you, but it's hardly "mine" j/k lol

Users who are viewing this thread