14" Black Brembos for sale

68gtscode

Established Member
FYI, I met KoBra2.2blk04ve for the first time this past weekend... I drove to his house (about 30 minutes away) to purchase a cat back he was selling and looked at these brakes while I was there. The brakes were in VERY nice condition.... It wouldn't surprise me if the 4,000 miles were primarily on the highway. You could tell me they had 500 miles on them and I would believe you.

Also, he's a really nice guy that seemed to be very honest and down to earth. While I only bought the cat back from him, I would have no second thoughts about buying from him again. In fact, I'm conisdering these brakes since they're so nice and a good deal... My only reservation is that I'm not sure what wheels I'm going to go with!

Matt

KoBra2.2blk04vt

gone but not forgotten
Established Member
FYI, I met KoBra2.2blk04ve for the first time this past weekend... I drove to his house (about 30 minutes away) to purchase a cat back he was selling and looked at these brakes while I was there. The brakes were in VERY nice condition.... It wouldn't surprise me if the 4,000 miles were primarily on the highway. You could tell me they had 500 miles on them and I would believe you.

Also, he's a really nice guy that seemed to be very honest and down to earth. While I only bought the cat back from him, I would have no second thoughts about buying from him again. In fact, I'm conisdering these brakes since they're so nice and a good deal... My only reservation is that I'm not sure what wheels I'm going to go with!

Matt

Thanks Matt for the props!!

Users who are viewing this thread