14 Fiesta 1.0L ecoboost

02Stang88

Established Member
Does anybody own or driven the new Fiesta with the 3 cylinder engine? I know it's not going to be a fast/sporty car but I am highly considering getting one to replace my old DD. I'm currently deployed so I won't betest drive till I get back but figured I'd see if anyone on here knew if they were any good or a waste of time to even consider. Thanks in advance for any input.

02Stang88

Established Member
Well I never got any replies but all the research I did on them sounded pretty good so I went ahead and ordered one and it's supposed to arrive next week. After I drive it a bit I'll post a reply if anyone is interested.

Wildman113

Established Member
What about a Fiesta ST? Fuel economy won't be as high as the 3 cylinder, but its incomparably more fun to drive.

460cidpower

Established Member
ive driven one and sold a couple. everyone is impressed with it. it gets as good or better than 45 on the highway and IMO it has just as much pep if not more than the 1.6 non-turbo.

Is anyone making performance parts for it? Or at least a performance tune?

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
I just picked one up last week. The thing hauls some ass for being an economy vehicle.

Check these threads out over here:

http://www.fiestafaction.com/forums/threads/42028-1-0L-Ecoboost-Dyno-Results

http://www.fiestafaction.com/forums/threads/42308-2014-Fiesta-1-0L-Ecoboost-0-60-mph

I love it so far. Im getting about 36 MPG City/Highway. It has a hint of turbo spool whistle and diverter valve whoosh too which is nice. Oh, and the best part is it sounds like a 6 cylinder engine when revved out.

Got mine for $16,219 OTD. Which is pretty cheap compared to even the ST.

Last edited:

02Stang88

Established Member
I've had mine a few months now and I have to say I am more than impressed with the power it has for being a 3 cylinder. I think Ford is onto something with this EcoBoost technology lol.

JeremyH

Established Member
Thinking about replacing my corolla 1.8 vvt daily driver with one of these. Any more gas mileage results. I'm seeing reports of 40 city 50+ highway.

Users who are viewing this thread