1400cc e85 injectors

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Up for sale 8 injectors out of my 2011 gt500. Car made 805rwhp on mustang dyno. Idle was set at around 850rpm, perfect street characteristics. Bought them through local vendor. They are made by five0motorsports and it's there black top series ethanol rated injectors. Not very well known brand by I saw them work on 1400rwhp viper that was street driven and decided to take a risk and get them. Injector data was very similar to injector dynamics. Car ran flawlessly with them for about a year (2000 miles). Tuner suggested to switch to id when we found out there was idle related issues. Did all that to find out that my KB throttle body was shot. Now I got a perfect set of injectors that I don't need anymore.
I can send you all injector characteristic data in pdf format. I ask $500 plus shipping for 8. that's the lowest I would take for them. You can spend $1400 for a set of id1300 (if you get lucky) or pick up this set, have same characteristics and save almost $1000.
Can't upload pix for some reason. Pm me your email or phone # and I will send them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread