'15 heated/cooled seats in a Termi?

bigmoose

Established Member
Well thanks for the input guys, I'm gonna go pull this boot out of my ass now and continue to call my car whatever I want and modify it however I see fit. However, I will do my best to refrain from using that sort of TERMInology on the forums.
:burnout:

Good! You would be surprised how many people get their panties in bunch over what you call the car and don't actually provide any help or insight into the question you asked.

Zemedici

Established Member
and here I thought maybe I'd find information on seats.... lol

pff get outta here with that logic, Italo. :D

ok, back to the subject at hand. With the attached photo, there is a blower in the seatback, meaning its a fan that blows air (hot or cold) and it is then dispersed across the seatback.

Same with the bottom - 19N550A & 19N550B

Highlighted is the pad and the blower assembly. :beer:

seats.jpg

termi.

bigmoose

Established Member
I believe the fan is just used to circulate air over the backside of the actual heating/cooling device. When on "heat", the backside of the device will get really cold, the fan is needed to preventing it from freezing/frosting up. The opposite goes for " cold", the backside gets hot and the fan is needed to vent that hot air and prevent thermal runaway. This is exactly how I use peltier cooling devices here at work where they are used to cool microchips in certain environments.

FSUstang

>>=;=====>
Established Member
pff get outta here with that logic, Italo. :D

ok, back to the subject at hand. With the attached photo, there is a blower in the seatback, meaning its a fan that blows air (hot or cold) and it is then dispersed across the seatback.

Same with the bottom - 19N550A & 19N550B

Highlighted is the pad and the blower assembly. :beer:

View attachment 42521

termi.

Zemedici, you are seriously the man. Thank you!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread