15% OFF all Detail Supplies from Lethal Performance

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
carcarepromo.jpg

Alright guys we are going to be running a special promotion of 15% off our detail supplies for a limited time. The promotion will include anything we have on our website and will extend to the future products we add as well. If you see something that is not on our website just give us a call or PM and we will do our best to accommodate. Unfortunately you will not be able to use this discount online because we have no way to separate this from the other discount codes. All orders will have to be placed over the phone.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Matt

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Don't miss out, guys. If you have any specific questions about anything we have, please feel free to shoot me a pm or give me a call!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you guys carry the poorboy's sealant by any chance?

I don't currently have any in stock but I am about to place an order tomorrow. If you want to give me a call in the morning I'll be sure to pick you up some at a good price. Just give me a call and we'll get you squared away.

Matt

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you guys carry the poorboy's sealant by any chance?

I don't currently have any in stock but I am about to place an order tomorrow. If you want to give me a call in the morning I'll be sure to pick you up some at a good price. Just give me a call and we'll get you squared away.

Matt

Are you referring to EX-P? EX-P is a great sealant, but if you're open to try other products, we have a few other LSP's to take into consideration. The two that would be comparable would be the Collinite 845 (which is a fan favorite among other members) or the Rejex Paint Sealant. If you're looking to be on the higher end of the scale for results, the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant is probably top dog among others.

Like Matt said, just give us a call. We'd be more than happy to assist you further.:thumbsup:

8krdline

Established Member
Are you referring to EX-P? EX-P is a great sealant, but if you're open to try other products, we have a few other LSP's to take into consideration. The two that would be comparable would be the Collinite 845 (which is a fan favorite among other members) or the Rejex Paint Sealant. If you're looking to be on the higher end of the scale for results, the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant is probably top dog among others.

Like Matt said, just give us a call. We'd be more than happy to assist you further.:thumbsup:

I was referring to the ex-p but do not have any experience with it. I've read good reviews of the collinite as well so I may just get that a long with the poorboy's blue. Thanks for the suggestion

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was referring to the ex-p but do not have any experience with it. I've read good reviews of the collinite as well so I may just get that a long with the poorboy's blue. Thanks for the suggestion

No problem, check the site Here or give me a call directly. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread