15 PP 300A $33.5k brand new

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Looks like this is in the works and will be solidified this weekend. The dealer had sold the auto 300A car I had been interested in and after a few going back and forths with what I wanted in my next car I decided I would miss a manual car for what I will be doing in the car. A auto would be awesome if I drag raced all the time at the track but the reality is I don't and won't and would probably miss being able to drive the car rather than ride in it and miss out on the connection a manual will give in the over all driving experience. Going to get the Race Red which will match my F150.

Beyond excited.

Haven't seen around but my question is do you still lower the PP car like you would a regular 15 in terms of what suspension they have and the ride height?

Dcrypter

Established Member
Looks like this is in the works and will be solidified this weekend. The dealer had sold the auto 300A car I had been interested in and after a few going back and forths with what I wanted in my next car I decided I would miss a manual car for what I will be doing in the car. A auto would be awesome if I drag raced all the time at the track but the reality is I don't and won't and would probably miss being able to drive the car rather than ride in it and miss out on the connection a manual will give in the over all driving experience. Going to get the Race Red which will match my F150.

Beyond excited.

Haven't seen around but my question is do you still lower the PP car like you would a regular 15 in terms of what suspension they have and the ride height?

I'm not entirely sure what your question is but i think your answer is yes. The PP lowers just like any other '15. Mines been lowered on Steeda springs since about 1500 miles.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Love my 15 GT PP car, can't beat 72mos at 0% and $1000 rebate. After driving one, it was a no brainer that I almost waited too long to decide on. They were selling like mad as soon as Ford announced that 0%.

ModBargains

Established Member
Nice deal!

And yes, I'd for sure lower it, but then again I'd lower a Ferrari despite how low they are from factory (pending I had the cash of course).

Users who are viewing this thread