150 mph Viper crash on video!

Tims03GT

Established Member
DSL is great(didn't take long at all) REALLY long vid though! I only watched like half of it! They both are very lucky.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
406 'velle said:
2%..............3%............

haha! im getting there!

HAHAHAHA 236meg's :eek: Their server is fast. I got it fast, 320kbs

WOW that car was demolished. The cackpit looked untouched. Was that the gen 2 viper?

What happened? Were they trying to pass and then saw the guy on the bike?

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
Don't ban High Performance Cars, Ban Low Performance Drivers

glad everyone is ok...

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
did anyone else notice when the guy(looked like the driver) was walking to the ambulance with the bandage on his head, it seemed like he pissed or $hit his pants, they are soaked.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
miclightning said:
did anyone else notice when the guy(looked like the driver) was walking to the ambulance with the bandage on his head, it seemed like he pissed or $hit his pants, they are soaked.

Not until you said something, looks like it. I'll bet I would have :eek:

FiveSpeed

Established Member
That was a bumpy road they were goin' down. At an estimated 150 MPH might I add. They hit a few bumps and one of them bumps was narly enough to bounce the rear end off the ground and plant the rear tires facing a direction they didn't want to go. Rear tires gripped, and shot the car off the road. Both extremely lucky to be alive, better yet, the passenger isn't even hurt! That's a Hennessey Venom 650R SRT-10 by the way.

crazydalt

Established Member
damn is right.. that was some very bad luck if you watch the part where they slow it down.. it shows exactly what happened.. hit two bumps second one tossed the rear end out. but what i think is crazy is how untouched the ****pit looks.. says something for the design i think..

Thrust

Established Member
Its a good thing the driver didn't die. Some asshole at his funeral (someone like me) would have been like "you know he shitted on himself before he went." :uh oh:

NICEBLK03

SO FAST YET SO BEAUTIFUL
Established Member
didn't take me long to get it about 7 to 8 mins. all i have to say is :eek: WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :eek: :lol1: money can't buy driving skills :lol1: glad there ok, what was the driver thinking :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread