1500 miles after build......

jerseybolt

JLP BUILT
Established Member
All I can say is wow :pepper: :pepper: :banana: :banana:
This thing launch like a rocket. the best thing today was I got my miles to 1500 and was ready to open it up. Well the first kill was none the less a Twin Turbo Lotus.( guy with girl in car saying ,look honey that pickup thinks he's fast) Well let not say fast but f**king fast. I walked him 3 lights and was spinning the first to gears for fun :burnout: :burnout: . after the 3rd light we pulled over and he said " Dam thats no regular pickup." we talked for about a 1/2 hour and I think were going to get another owner in the Lightning club.

This JLP truck hauls ass and its just hitting 14# of boost. Need to invest in so drag radials because these F1's just suck.

Going to JLP wed May 3 for my retune and more boost and will be going to Englishtown that nite Looking for 10's and we'll see what she runs.

Carlos,

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Nice! Definently dr's with that kind of power. How much change in #s do you think with the retune? If my baby is done maybe ill meet you there. 10sec pass nice!

jerseybolt

JLP BUILT
Established Member
Plan on going 20-21# for race tune and 18 for the street. Looking for 600 rwhp for the street and 650-680 with 116 race gas for the track. would love to make 700rwhp but not without the n2o.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Good god man. The #'s you have and the #'s you plan on getting are those that i only dream of. But one day i will be there with you monsters. Keep destroying the competition. Nice truck as well man.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I think 18# sounds like quite a bit for the street. How often do you drive it or how many miles in a xxxx? You mind telling your max timing on your break in tune, then how much your going to see on your street? Im just trying to justify the power your wanting. It seems like a beast so far. oh also can you say what pulley combos your going to run those amounts of boost with please.. Stan

jerseybolt

JLP BUILT
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
I think 18# sounds like quite a bit for the street. How often do you drive it or how many miles in a xxxx? You mind telling your max timing on your break in tune, then how much your going to see on your street? Im just trying to justify the power your wanting. It seems like a beast so far. oh also can you say what pulley combos your going to run those amounts of boost with please.. Stan

1. I drive it only on the weekend( 4000-5000)a year
2. 14*
3. I have a 3.5 upper and a 10# lower Now not sure :shrug: \\

on what will make 18-20# but Johnny will figure it out. :shrug:

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Hey BOLT how is that Detroit Locker working for u? I wanted one but i was adviced that it would be too much for srteet use so i ended up with the true-trac.

FordFanStan

Established Member
jerseybolt said:
1. I drive it only on the weekend( 4000-5000)a year
2. 14*
3. I have a 3.5 upper and a 10# lower Now not sure :shrug: \\

on what will make 18-20# but Johnny will figure it out. :shrug:

3. Well I was curious because I know different KB's with different builds make less/more boost with same pulley combos...

2. Are you going higher than that on your street tune? I want to stick with 14* for my street tune Im pretty sure...

1. Also Ive only had my L a year and a half and Ive put 15k miles on her. So a little more than you...

Thanks for the info... Stan

Stinger2007

Established Member
dildo.......oops! DIDO

CHICOSVT said:
Hey BOLT how is that Detroit Locker working for u? I wanted one but i was adviced that it would be too much for srteet use so i ended up with the true-trac.

Yeah! me too. wanna know how that's working out for ya.

sounds like a really sick truck. :thumbsup:

jerseybolt

JLP BUILT
Established Member
CHICOSVT said:

Love it .. if you punch it , it makes the truck stay straight just a cloud a smoke is left behind. You can feel it around a turn though, wouldn't be a good DD mod. ture -trac is a great mod for DD . the locker in the rain would be a problem. but i don't drive it in the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread