15000 Miles Check Up

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
Ok so I am at the 15000 mile mark besides the oil, what needs to be changed or checked. Blower oil? what else?

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
CobraZb said:
Ok so I am at the 15000 mile mark besides the oil, what needs to be changed or checked. Blower oil? what else?

I would change blower oil, fuel filter, radiator flush, plugs, and clean your MAF with contact cleaner. :rolling:

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
So this is more a shop thing to do? I mean I could do the blower oil and fuel filter with directions and I know how to change plygs but I dont know how to flush the radiator.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I doubt you need to flush the radiator. I doubt 15K mi is enough to have to change all that. I wouldn't even change the blower oil if I were you wait til at least 20K for that. Some people on here are overly anal. ;-)

redsvtcobra

Established Member
CobraZb said:

It also depends on what mods you have as well, but I would definitely change the fuel filter if nothing else. You could probably look up the recommended maintenance schedule to make sure you're not missing anything.

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
I found some good write ups on changing the supercharger oil and fuel filter so I will do those. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread