15lb Cheeseburger Worlds Largest!

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
May 3, 8:05 AM (ET)

CLEARFIELD, Pa. (AP) - The burger war is growing. Literally. Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, which lost its crown as the home of the world's biggest burger earlier this year, is now offering a new burger that weighs a whopping 15 pounds.

Dubbed the Beer Barrel Belly Buster, the burger comes with 10.5 pounds of ground beef, 25 slices of cheese, a head of lettuce, three tomatoes, two onions, a cup-and-a-half each of mayonnaise, relish, ketchup, mustard and banana peppers - and a bun.

It costs $30.

"It can feed a family of 10," said Denny Liegey Sr., the restaurant's owner.

Denny's Beer Barrel Pub had offered a 6-pound burger - with 5 pounds of toppings.

In February, a 100-pound female college student became the first to eat the burger within the three-hour time limit. Kate Stelnick, of Princeton, N.J., was awarded a special certificate, a T-shirt and other prizes and Leigey picked up the $23.95 tab for the burger.

One month later, the Clinton Station Diner in Clinton, N.J., introduced a 12.5-pound burger dubbed Zeus.

So Liegey responded, and the Belly Buster was born.

Over the weekend, four men took the challenge, but couldn't get through the entire burger. They opted for doggie bags, instead.

"It's a little too much for me to handle," said Steve Hepburn, of Clearfield. "It's like trying to eat half a cow."

ksburger.jpg

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Ya I read that and thought my sister can eat that much too and so can both of her daughters and even look like they have eaten a thing but still :bowdown: she gets props from me.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
um...what the ****. that girl is scarred for life in the internal organ area lol

anyone know the guy Kobuyashi? He's the skinny japanese guy who holds all the records including 52 hot dogs and buns in like 12 minutes.

he was on FOX's show "man vs. beast" or whatever it was where he was put up against a BEAR in a hot dog eating competition. of course the bear smashed him but...

he also had a record of like 12lbs of pig or cow brains in a mad short time.

i want to see him eat this thing, and race this girl. I'm sure he would wreck her but it'd be great to watch

Last edited:

Banned
You guys dont see the rest of the picture... Her weight is transferred in a different location.. Her left thigh alone weighs 700 pounds..

Fordy

Established Member
If she managed to keep it all down, just imagine what her shits are going to look and smell like for the next couple days :rockon: , oh I hope she took pics.

Users who are viewing this thread