16500 for a 78k mile co cobra??

Hybbs

Established Member
I just bought a red fire 04 with 31k miles on it for 18k. Bone stock. Inside still smells new. Good price for a C O Termi.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
That's a good price, a lot of guys really like the competition orange. Are there any mods to the car? Pics would help? I've seen cars with the same mileage from $16K to $18.5 so your on the low end of that range, with a highly desirable color.

Don't let these guys saying they bought cars with super low mileage for under $20k bother you that is not the norm for these cars. You never know what they were willing to accept or what situation the buyer was in, I'm not saying this doesn't happen. I've been watching these cars for about 6 years but didn't really have the money to purchase until recently about 2 years ago.

I bought a 04 cobra with 28k on the clock, and paid more than I wanted to but it was what I was looking for. It had a few mods, ported and pulley Eaton, 60lb injectors, KB BAP, Dragon oval throttle body, and K&N cold air intake. I talked to the guy on the phone 4 or 5 times, he was the original owner and really didn't want to sell the car but was wanting something different. He had all documentation of mods with mileage, plus he had the window sticker, build certificate and even had original purchase order.

If you feel good about the seller and the car, I say buy it. If something doesn't seem right then its probably not and don't settle, things get expensive in a hurry. Hope this helps......

svtcollector1

orange svt collector
Established Member
Havent been on here in a while and yep I thought it was a under average price for the car and so someone snatched it up before I could get it and yes it was the joplin mo craigslist 70k mile co .but its gone now .thanks for all the advice anyways the search continues .!

Users who are viewing this thread