16k Original Mile 96 Mystic Cobra w/ 6spd and Procharger $12,900!!!!

HouseOfPower

Did you ever get Engine Pictures?

here you go, here's some quick camera phone shots....I also have a few videos to truly interested parties
mysticmotor.jpg

mysticmotor2.jpg

mysticmotor1.jpg

arboc89

Established Member
then you'll be doing exactly what I do with it...let it sit in my garage and occasionally wipe it down lol

It would be tough....not to mention the insane number of idiots on the road and even in parking lots today...it would just be too tempting for some asshat to have a field day!

HouseOfPower

well in a matter of days the car will be returned to stock and then I'll probably list it for $11k for a stock 16k mile mystic. It's just a car, drive it lol

LANDOSboost

Established Member
Well looks like a good move!!! And you just might get more than your asking price......... I would have bought this if I didn't buy a SVT days before you posted this up for sale.................. I love that color!!! And mods to boot

Good luck

HouseOfPower

Yeah I'm hoping it at least jumps to $12,500!!! If it stays anywhere around there then someone is stealing this car! I have 23 watchers with 5 days left so we shall see

HouseOfPower

As am I Joe, as am I. I typed my bid in to slow to pick up :bored:
looks like you have a little more time after all:bash:.....The high bidder said he won't be able to get the car due to a "change in his situation". He did at least offer to pay the ebay fees. Either way though I'm still left with the car and I need it gone before the 1st of the month. sighhhh well at this point as much of a loss as I'd be taking I'm sort of forced to sell the car for $12k. I played the odds that the car would enter a bidding war and I ended up losing to the tune of a couple grand

Last edited:

blamb0912

Established Member
WOW MAN! REALLY!??? what a deal! If my mach 1 or gsxr 750 would sell I'd have $12k in your hand the next day! Best deal on a mystic period! Bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread