17 zl1 vs 911 turbo s

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
There is probably a 500-600lb weight difference between those two cars. The ZL1 has a passenger to boot. I'd say that's impressive considering the ZL1 only has 90 more HP and is considerably heavier, also has aero pieces that create a lot of drag at speed.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
There is probably a 500-600lb weight difference between those two cars. The ZL1 has a passenger to boot. I'd say that's impressive considering the ZL1 only has 90 more HP and is considerably heavier, also has aero pieces that create a lot of drag at speed.
The ZL1 had a tune and intake as well. So it's probably closer to 120hp difference.

Both are fast cars.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the Porsche is a solid ET car but not a high trapping car. Easy kill for a bolt on tune 600whp zl1 from roll.
I dunno man. Those turbo s cars are freaky fast. I think it should have been much closer of a race

yenko boy

Established Member
Not sure about 2014's but the newer turbo S can trap high 120's to 130 consistently at mid to high 10 second range.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Which explains why the ZL1 needed to summon every single horsey to catch him on the last race.
They are also slick as **** when it comes to moving through the air.

I talked with a guy who used to race in the continental tire series with BMW and he said when you pull behind them in the straights to draft, it's like they aren't even there. The shape leaves the air just as it found it.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
What do those 911s run stock?

Either way, I'd prefer to own the ZL1.

$

2lnp32Z

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread