17x9.5 and 17x11 Billet Specialties Street Lites- Nittos (F) and Toyos (R)

so_r_crazy

Established Member
17x9.5 and 17x11 Billet Specialties Street Lites- Nittos (F) and Toyos (R)

Going a different route so these are for sale. I am including current spacers (hubcentric) to put on 04 New edge with an IRS. If running a solid axle rear spacer may not be needed. Front is 1in bolt on need to clear brakes and rear is 1/2 Max Motorsport so it sits flush with fender.

Front tires are 275 Nittos (Brand new only rolled around)
Rears are 345 Toyo Proxes TQ Drag Radials- remember 11in rear wheel gotta fill her out (Basically new only driven on to move car around or load on trailer)

See pics below. Will get better ones, but rears have part powdercoated black to outline design (like anodized ones), fronts are untouched. The rears are done like the anodized ones. I was going to order fronts already anodized to match, but found new fronts with new tires local and figured I would powdercoat the fronts to match the rear rims that I already had and in really good shape as well. Since tires were already mounted and balanced, I decided I was going to try plastidip. So that's why they are currently different. You can plastidip, remove and powder coat, leave as is, or even have powder coat removed from rears and polish out.

I also have center covers/caps for each wheel and lug nuts are included as they are very specific to rims to center them. Will get pics.

Asking $1800 OBO. No really interested in any trades as I already have another set to go on car, but I am always open to TF, CCW, or BBS RK type of rims.

Again these will give you an idea until I can get individual ones.

IMAG0206_zps5c9b85fc.jpg

1caa490b-d426-4a3f-91d1-efd773ce072d_zps9465f088.jpg

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
So holes can easily fit 5/8 studs, but I don't see any lugs for 5/8 studs on Billet Specialties website. These rims use a washer against the rim to prevent messing up mounting hole and then the lugs fit inside and puts pressure on the washer (which saves rim mounting holes) and rim to center on hub.

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Yea I might be open to a trade. Sorry got busy at work, then out of town, and now trying to get caught back up with work since being out. I will try to get some in next few days if I am actually home long enough to uncover car and take some decent pics.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Going to post to Craiglist later this week as not many interested here.

Pics Finally

Dr Front
IMAG0425_zpsfiqdrjt9.jpg

Pas Front
IMAG0426_zpslye65o4n.jpg

Dr Rear
IMAG0427_zpsn1bxdxol.jpg

Pas Rear (Sorry tight spot to get pic)
IMAG0433_zpsvtlkciha.jpg

Caps
IMAG0434_zpsi9quaxtl.jpg

Tread of Rear (Fronts are new so didnt get pic, not that rears aren't basically new as well)
IMAG0430_zpshzle6wae.jpg

Side Shots for fitment (IRS Car so smaller spacer could be used for solid axle set up)
IMAG0431_zpse4g8242h.jpg

IMAG0432_zpsnuk15nci.jpg

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Get me a shot like this on yours so I can see for sure.

Side Shots for fitment (IRS Car so smaller spacer could be used for solid axle set up)
IMAG0431_zpse4g8242h.jpg

IMAG0432_zpsnuk15nci.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread