17x9 and 17x10.5 10th anniversary cobra rims (LRS)

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
I am selling my 17x9 and 17x10.5 LRS 10th Anniversary rims. The rims are in very good condition. I only have approximately 200 miles on them.

If you are local, I will sell with tires. I am not going to ship the rims with the tires installed.

***please note*** I drilled the rear rims to accommodate a 5/8th stud. There is no issue with running a 1/2 inch stud and acorn style lug nut.

$425 + shipping without tires

$725 for local pickup with tires. The rear tires are 295/45-17 mickey thompson drag radials with very low mileage on them. The front tires are 255/40-17s.

Pics:

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Before installing:

frontrim.jpg

Topviewrims.gif

rimsview.gif

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
shipping qoute to 72908,thanks Steve also pics of said drilling would be nice

I can ship for $480 total.

The drilling is actual pretty minimal. A stock lug hole is 5/8th. The drill bit used is 11/16th so I only took 1/16th of material out of the rim.

Here are some pics:

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
yea im jus lookin for a set of DR

I have no problem with that. I am pretty sure you can just either packing tape wrap them together or shrink wrap them and send them UPS.

That is the way summit shipped them to me.

I would sell them for $300 shipped.

I need to find out if shipping would be wacky though before committing to that price.

clean93

Established Member
did you any clearance issues fitting them in the rear? I have some OEM bullitts and was thinking of a different look for the rear and different rims. Im interested in the wheels and im local. seen your car several times at capitol and MIR

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
did you any clearance issues fitting them in the rear? I have some OEM bullitts and was thinking of a different look for the rear and different rims. Im interested in the wheels and im local. seen your car several times at capitol and MIR

Nothing too major. I don't have quad shocks, I hit the inner fenders with a bfh, and rolled the fender lips. One other thing is that I have 3 inch flowmaster tailpipes on the car which give extra clearance at the tire. Offhand, I don't know if other tailpipes might hit since I had the exhaust on the car prior to the 17x10.5 rims.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
and rash, curb checks...any flaws?

They are in perfect shape.

on the rears, I did paint the inside upper edge of the rim gloss black.

I'll take a picture of what I mean when I get home. The paint can easily be removed.

turbo2345

Established Member
interested

Hey man I dont know if you remember me I go to club one.I'm in the market for these wheels.How much are they if I come pick them up.thanks man

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Hey man I dont know if you remember me I go to club one.I'm in the market for these wheels.How much are they if I come pick them up.thanks man

Of course I remember you!

Are you talking about with tires or just the rims?

Users who are viewing this thread