18'' Boze Wheels with tires $2,000 obo in NJ

greg86

Established Member
hey, have my 03 cobra for sale and looking to see if anyone is interested in the wheels and tires before i sell with them on the car. I don't know every detail about them since they were on the car before I purchased but the front's are 18x9 and the rears are 18x10s. The fronts have almost new(less than 300)miles on the new tires and the rears could use replacing of the tires in the next few thousands miles.The front pass rim has some curb rash on the outer edge will try and get better pics of that during the weekend/early part of the week. any questions just let me know. PICK-UP ONLY in northern NJ or danbury CT area.
asking $1700 obo for the wheels and tires. brand new the wheels alone were over $2800. they look awesome in person and get compliments all the time on them. you can view the wheels in my for sale thread of my car here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492815

Greg

Last edited:

greg86

Established Member
UPDATE
dropping the price to $1700 for the wheels and tires. think that's a pretty good deal, if anyone is interested let me know.

Greg

GR40Must

Established Member
Greg
Please e mail some up close shots of the wheels,I want to see how bad the curb rash is on the wheel.
Thanks Mark
804 347 8560 cell in VA

Users who are viewing this thread