18'' Factory chrome rims

NWUCIT

Established Member
This seller is the real deal....oem wheels.....I bought a set of '01/'02 chromes for my 2001 and a set of the '99 wheels (listed as 12mm) for my 2004 ($400 shipped)...my son also got a set of the '99 style wheels for his 2003, received them within 3 days....great price.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
even though I haven't bought wheels through them I have made some purchases and they shipped just like they said. I'd buy from them again....and if they still have these wheels when I get my next check...I will. :coolman:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
WhiteBolt said:
http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=599
This is the only Lightning wheel I found on their website.
Is this the wheel we're talking about?
That's not an 03' wheel.
Yes, that's the wheel I got. I'm sorry they looked alike at first. I'm still happy with them. I don't think anyone would complain considering I payed $300 for the rims and $200 for shipping. DHL even beat the FedEx guy, he called me this morning looking for a closer place to him to unload my Cool-Aid kit. I had to let him drop it at my wife's work if I wanted it this week. My 1st experience with DHL=great, 2nd with Fed Ex not on my top 100 list of go to guys.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
aww boo.

they did have them in stock about 2 months back. there are still some sets on eBay for about $900.........just save a set for me.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I'm sorry, I didn't look that close at them and I thought it was only 2 styles the 99 & 03. I only notice the difference after they arrived. They were still an improvement for me considering how trashed mine were from heel weights. I didn't intend to mislead you guys, I just wanted to help.

WhiteLight01

Established Member
No problem man, nothing against you or anything, we all just got
our hopes up for 03 chromies cause them suckas stopped making em!!!!

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
just got the wheels in today, came in 2 boxes, a brown box with the ford racing boxes and rims inside... rims r perfect. fast shipping.. will take pics and put them up... but not sure how to put a pic on the site..lol

Users who are viewing this thread