18 inch 03 cobra wheels???

GVBullitt76

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can get them, seems AFS are all out of stock for some time now. Can't find em anywhere. Maybe somebody knows something I don't. Thanks

sonic_whine2003

Car Crazy
Established Member
y1.jpg

94vert50

Established Member
I'd buy those polished 18" AFS wheels from Franco on here if it were me!

Does anyone know what the deal is with AFS wheels being out of stock? Are they continuing production or not?

Franco

Established Member
I'd buy those polished 18" AFS wheels from Franco on here if it were me!

Does anyone know what the deal is with AFS wheels being out of stock? Are they continuing production or not?
Thanks for the bump... From what I understand the chrome won't be avail until January...making me wonder if i should even sell

Jkay98

Established Member
Well after reading this thread I wanted to see if anyone had any rims in stock (AM or AFS) and luckily I seen on AFS that they had a set of 17 x 10.5 chrome showing to be in stock. I called to make sure they had them and apparently they were the only ones left. I purchased them over the phone I would be interested to see if they update the website to show them out of stock.
I've been looking for 10.5 rims for a while now, I already purchased the 17x9 chromes from a member on this site. I also have a set of regular cobra rims (not sure why I bought them, I was on a buying spree when I got my car lol) but i'll probably end up selling all 6 of my factory regular cobra rims.

NC03SVT

Established Member
i emailed them and he replied back to me on june 1 that it would be about 60 days to be back in stock. i was inquiring about the 18" replicas

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
I emailed them too asking if January is the soonest, maybe they'll notice that people are waiting on them.

*Edit* Julio just emailed me back saying that they should be in at the end of July, referring to the 18' chrome replicas

Last edited:

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
I have two sets of 18x9 / 18x10.5 AFS 03 Cobra wheels sliver (factory color) and the other is chrome with tires on it (currently on car). If you need a set let me know.

IMG_40882003cobra.jpg

Last edited:

Franco

Established Member
I have two sets of 18x9 / 18x10.5 AFS 03 Cobra wheels sliver (factory color) and the other is chrome with tires on it (currently on car). If you need a set let me know.

IMG_40882003cobra.jpg

How much you want for the chrome. What kind of tires

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
got to look back how much a paid but i bought everything from AFS biggest wheels and best tire package. They have about a ton of tread on the tires only driven for 800 miles or so. I swap rims and tires all the time and want something different yet again lol. PM me to talk price etc...

Users who are viewing this thread