18 inch afs wheels

yelo03infl

Established Member
has anyone found a better price on 18" afs chrome cobra wheels than from afs themselves. just curious. the price seems high when you buy just the wheels alone and not the wheel and tire package they want to sell. ive been searching around the internet and cannot find any other suppliers. input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Cobra3158

Established Member
EBAY baby!!

Looks like they don't currently have a set to sell, but they usually have 2-3 sets a week....going rate is $700-$1000. That's where I got mine.

Here's a list of the last few auctions.

AFS 18x10's

yelo03infl

Established Member
thanks, i checked there and your right they do come and go. my problem is i want the 10.5s in the back and the 9s in the front.

newcastle

10.5" rear wheels on eBay

i got my set of 18 X 9 inch front wheels and 18 X 10.5 inch rear wheels delivered on Wednesday. i got the polished aluminum finish. $625 for the wheels, $75 for delivery, plus sales tax. not too bad! i picked up some Kumhos also. ECSTA MX. Comes with free mount and balance.

Originally posted by yelo03infl
thanks, i checked there and your right they do come and go. my problem is i want the 10.5s in the back and the 9s in the front.

Cobra3158

Established Member
actually...most...if not all of those chrome sets on Ebay that I listed are 10.5 out back and 9 in front...that's what I got.

jonas

Established Member
Im thinking i may ebay some saleen 18's with tires in the near future. They go for 1000-1200 depending on which brand wheel you choose.

Anyone want 1 week old chrome 17 inch stock 03 cobra rims and stock f1 tires that came with my car? only 100 miles on my ride without a single burnout i swear ;p

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
Im thinking i may ebay some saleen 18's with tires in the near future. They go for 1000-1200 depending on which brand wheel you choose.

Anyone want 1 week old chrome 17 inch stock 03 cobra rims and stock f1 tires that came with my car? only 100 miles on my ride without a single burnout i swear ;p

Depends on how much.

Users who are viewing this thread