18 inch CCWs arrived

jguerrero

Established Member
Unfortunately just the rims, but the tires and H&R SS springs are on there way later this week hopefully. Took a couple teaser pics of just the rims, man these rims are awesome looking, the pics dont do them justice. I think they are going to blend well with the sonic blue

Picture_237.jpg

Picture_238.jpg

Picture_239.jpg

Picture_240.jpg

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
****in' SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I can't wait to see it.

D-Cobra

Established Member
oh man... those are so sweet. so what tires are you gonna put on those nice wheels?

oh BTW, have fun cleaning those spokes on the wheels.

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by 1 bad bullitt
When did you order them? I called them Friday and they said they were waiting to fill clasic street orders due to lack of materials!

A lot of begging and calling them. Ya they were waiting on parts for mine also, but got in a few inner barrels in on Thursday and were nice enough to send me a set in less than 3 days!(via air cargo).
I waited a good three weeks, but happy I did, these rims are definetely worth it.

......And as far as cleaning the spokes goes, Gotta have something to do on the weekends:D

Tires are going to be Toyo T1-S, and if I dont think that the rears are wide enough or I wear them out, I am going to go with 315 BF DR's

Last edited:

toadman

Established Member
I got mine on my black '03 last week, and they are AWESOME!!!!!
I've so many comments about them since I've gotten them on, they will definitely change the whole look of your car.

I can't wait to see pictures of them on a sonic blue one...hurry up and get them mounted and pics taken!

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
be sure to post pics of the rears when you get them mounted... Just use caution before you buy DR's... regular street tires you can hear the rocks bouncing off the rear.

I'm also interested to hear how your spring install goes. My fronts seem like they might rub during cornering if I drop the car an inch.

Rog

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
your gonna put 335's on there right? tell me you did get those wide rims just to put skinny 295's on there? lol

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by BuffDigits
your gonna put 335's on there right? tell me you did get those wide rims just to put skinny 295's on there? lol

Ya for now I am going to use the 295 cookie cutters, got a great deal on them,so Ill use them up for a while. After that I am probally going with a 315 BF Drag Radial. I am not a big fan of the 335's, kind of to big, but you ever know I might end up buying them sooner or later.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
295 on a 11 wide wheel will look:xpl: not a good idea

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by slythetove
Are you sure the rears are going to fit?

According to CCW it will, thats what they recommended as far as handling. I guess I will find out, if not I will have a set of 295/18 tires for sale:-D

Also, I pretty sure that is what KevinJKD had on his car before he switched to the 335's.

If you are talking rim wise, the 18x11, ya it will fit fine,CCW builds the rims to fit specific cars.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread