18 Million Bus Lengths.........

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
Atleast Hpp takes care of their customers, I think they have taken the motor out a couple of times.

This is what happens to Dan when his motor blew up and he goes to gearheads to help him out:

http://www.filecabi.net/video/trueromslap.html

Dan :" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll take my own motor out."

:pop:
Damn that was way uncalled for.. I was just asking a question if they ever fix the original problem. You see I wouldn't have Gearheads replace anything on my car because nothing they did caused my motor to mess up.. That was all my fault as I have stated before.. So there for my motor was running fine and making great power till I pilled it up and the fuel system could keep up. One question if the motor has been out so many times then why wasn't it ever fixed correctly? I guess you get what you pay for.. Alot of down time and nothing working correctly.. I just asked a question yall started the shit.. All I know if someone messed up something on my car and just started replacing a bunch of shit trying to fix the problem, I would be pissed because that tells me that they don't know what the problem is, but maybe there were alot of different problems that need to be addressed.. Not my car so I have no clue, I don't even know what the main problem originally was, nor do I really care.

It is what it is and that's what it is..

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
dan03mach said:
I know HPP has taken care of Jeremy and his car, I was just wondering if they ever figured out what the main problem was? Turbo is the way to go if you have the money for the set up.. I know alot of people that are going turbo, my self included, but I am just putting a big single in.. 76 or 88 I haven't decided yet, but that won't be till later on in the year..

I'm doing a single 76mm setup this year too. Brook's from DFW will be doing a complete custom kit. His work is awesome and no where near the price of a modular setup. :rockon:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
JKD said:
I'm doing a single 76mm setup this year too. Brook's from DFW will be doing a complete custom kit. His work is awesome and no where near the price of a modular setup. :rockon:
Yep Brooks does some awesome work that is for sure.. I will be buiding a custom kit my self.. Well my buddy Ray @ Fortress Performance will be building all the custom exhaust headers, hot, and cold pieces.. My turbo kit won't cost too much either since all I got to do is pay for the parts and material being used. Labor is all free..

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
xtremejc said:
It will be fun seeing all the turbo cars roaming the tracks/streets...
Speak for yourself.:cuss:

But seriously, this summer should be a good one.:thumbsup:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Damn that was way uncalled for.. I was just asking a question if they ever fix the original problem. You see I wouldn't have Gearheads replace anything on my car because nothing they did caused my motor to mess up.. That was all my fault as I have stated before.. So there for my motor was running fine and making great power till I pilled it up and the fuel system could keep up. One question if the motor has been out so many times then why wasn't it ever fixed correctly? I guess you get what you pay for.. Alot of down time and nothing working correctly.. I just asked a question yall started the shit.. All I know if someone messed up something on my car and just started replacing a bunch of shit trying to fix the problem, I would be pissed because that tells me that they don't know what the problem is, but maybe there were alot of different problems that need to be addressed.. Not my car so I have no clue, I don't even know what the main problem originally was, nor do I really care.

It is what it is and that's what it is..
Sure!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :kaboom: :kaboom:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
It will be fun seeing all the turbo cars roaming the tracks/streets...
Should be fun...:D I think I can keep up. If not, ported heads and +10 psi me thinks will do the trick.:beer:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:
Should be fun...:D I think I can keep up. If not, ported heads and +10 psi me thinks will do the trick.:beer:

By looking at some of the vids posted of your gray car I will say that you can keep up quite well Matt but then again you already know that. :burnout:

You have the cubic inches and light car as your advantage. Boost for boost you should be able to keep up with most modern turbo cars with small displacement motors. It's all about power under the curve and you have that covered !

At times I thought about about going to a simple big block carbed setup on the red car with a ton of nitrous and eliminating the complexity of tuning EFI setups but I love the smoothness of the mod motor...

Your car is fast dude, that is all there is to it... Now take that bad boy to the track and see what the clocks have to say !

JC

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
JKD said:

STILL NOT QUIK ENUFF. hAHA. Nah.. that'll be awesome to see that thing on the streets. Whoa..

What are you going to do with the supercharger???

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
STILL NOT QUIK ENUFF. hAHA. Nah.. that'll be awesome to see that thing on the streets. Whoa..

What are you going to do with the supercharger???

900+rwhp will be more then enough for most any Termy's out there and that's what counts to me.

The supercharger will most likely be sold to Jeremy for the silver car.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
900+rwhp will be more then enough for most any Termy's out there and that's what counts to me.

Steve:

A T76 will probably not get you to 900 RWHP bro, specially a turbonetics. You may want to look at the 76GTS series if you are set on going with a 76mm turbo. I would suggest you look at the Precision/Garret GT series turbos instead, something like a GT42-80 T6 frame should get you into the 4 digit WHP numbers with a stout motor... At that stage get ready to beef up everything else and start addressing the diveline and fuel system, next a DFI setup, etc... Get the idea... You'll be going down the slippery slope of modding out of controll...

I you are talking about Foofinator, your S trim will not work on his mod motor car. He will need a reverse rotation blower unless he is going to switch to a pushrod setup...

With the right turbo and a big inch motor you car would be quite mean...

JC

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
By looking at some of the vids posted of your gray car I will say that you can keep up quite well Matt but then again you already know that. :burnout:

You have the cubic inches and light car as your advantage. Boost for boost you should be able to keep up with most modern turbo cars with small displacement motors. It's all about power under the curve and you have that covered !

At times I thought about about going to a simple big block carbed setup on the red car with a ton of nitrous and eliminating the complexity of tuning EFI setups but I love the smoothness of the mod motor...

Your car is fast dude, that is all there is to it... Now take that bad boy to the track and see what the clocks have to say !

JC
Yep just waiting for Ennis to open back up. I am tuning my car later this month at Gearheads, they are having a dyno day. I want to get a few outings in it, see how it holds up, then time for more boost. I am not going all the way up on the boost for some time, ned seat time, and don't want to blow the heads off it. I am going to sneak up on the tune and make sure everything stays together. My first jump will be to a 8 x 3.15 combo, that should get me around 20 psi, and then I will go from there if that doesn't put me in the mid 9s @ 148ish.:beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:

JC is right, that blower won't work on J's 4.6... how much do you want for it?:idea:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Steve:

A T76 will probably not get you to 900 RWHP bro, specially a turbonetics. You may want to look at the 76GTS series if you are set on going with a 76mm turbo. I would suggest you look at the Precision/Garret GT series turbos instead, something like a GT42-80 T6 frame should get you into the 4 digit WHP numbers with a stout motor... At that stage get ready to beef up everything else and start addressing the diveline and fuel system, next a DFI setup, etc... Get the idea... You'll be going down the slippery slope of modding out of controll...

I you are talking about Foofinator, your S trim will not work on his mod motor car. He will need a reverse rotation blower unless he is going to switch to a pushrod setup...

With the right turbo and a big inch motor you car would be quite mean...

JC

I wasn't getting into details because there is no point around here but I'm aware of what you speak. A big inch motor is not necessary, but helpful. What counts is good internals and a indestructable block. A friendof mine recently just finished a car with a R302 block, 302ci and a single 76 it made 1000rwhp with some left to tune out of it. The car went 6.0's @ 122 spinning his ass off.

Jeremy has been talking about building a FOX body race car for solo racing in which he could use the S-Trim. If he doesn't do it, it will still be really easy to sell the blower seeing how it's still brand new (maybe 1k miles on it at most.)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Jeremy has been talking about building a FOX body race car for solo racing in which he could use the S-Trim. If he doesn't do it, it will still be really easy to sell the blower seeing how it's still brand new (maybe 1k miles on it at most.)
I want it how much!:bowdown:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
I wasn't getting into details because there is no point around here but I'm aware of what you speak. A big inch motor is not necessary, but helpful. What counts is good internals and a indestructable block. A friend of mine recently just finished a car with a R302 block, 302ci and a single 76 it made 1000rwhp with some left to tune out of it. The car went 6.0's @ 122 spinning his ass off.

That is not the norm for a Q trim T76 (950 FWHP Capable) or maybe even a 76GTS (1150 FWHP Capable) Steve. Those suckers max out before the 1000 RWHP mark on 95% of all SBF combos... Your buddy must be doing something right and runnnig a healthy amount of boost !!! Your friend's track times are killer.

Good luck on your build up, it should turn out awsome since Brooks seems to do excellent work from what I've seen...

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
I want it how much!:bowdown:

You need to fix the 86 and quit dicking around with small HP cars!

I still have a few cars ahead of me in Brooks waiting list, so I still have some blower time left on my pile of shit. That is, if I ever feel like driving it again. At this point, I have no urge what-so-ever to drive it.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
You need to fix the 86 and quit dicking around with small HP cars!

I still have a few cars ahead of me in Brooks waiting list, so I still have some blower time left on my pile of shit. That is, if I ever feel like driving it again. At this point, I have no urge what-so-ever to drive it.
I hear ya dude... Just let me know when you decide to sell it, it would fit nice on my girl's 5.0.:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread