18k Show me what you got!!!!!

VetteC501

Established Member
Looking for 03-04 Cobra or 03-04 Cobra clone. I have 18k to spend, and I don't feel like looking on this forum for 2 hours. Don't contact me if you have a Cobra for $19,500, I HAVE 18k. If you don't want to post your price, PM me. Also I have an 02 Eaton Supercharged A4 3.0. Possibly looking to trade if your end is right.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Look up my name. I would take 18k, but its not a clone. Clean title, carfax. The scratch on the quarter mentioned in the ad is fixed.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
LP640 :bowdown:

I had a yellow 2002 Dodge SRT/10 Viper and I thought I was the man. I had people holding cell phones out their windows and taking pics while driving down the road all the time. When ever I came out of a store their was always a crowd of people around it and I would end up talking to them forever. Never did get anywhere on time do to that. Anyways, it was AWESOME. But I ended up selling it. I sure do miss the attention:cryying:

GOOD LUCK with your new Cobra search.

Last edited:

VetteC501

Established Member
Haha I know the feeling KIXASS!

Still looking guys! And please if it doesn't have a 03-04 drivetrain I don't want it! I wan't a non-cobra as much as I want a kidney stone.

chromeyellow98

Established Member
what about a 98 w/ built engine and making 17 psi and it has a t-56 viper spec trans and 30k invested. solid rear, only 3300 lbs full steeda suspension. 15k takes it. ran 11.2 2 yrs ago last time at the track. made 585 rwhp...its yellow let me know if there is any interest

03snakeminated

Established Member
I have an o3 terminator
bought it stock with 78k miles (only a k&n fpik) now has 83k with steggy s3 ported eaton, pullied, upr o/r x, magnaflow catback, dual pass h/e, head cooling mod, maf.I.a, ported t/b and plenum, upr full length subs, blue thunder shifter, kb bap, and has a service warranty I paid extra for (motor/tranny)
18k and is yours, it put down 511/537tq

VetteC501

Established Member
I need pics guys! I possibly found one locally but I'm trying to see what I can find from here first. I'll be picking one up by this weekend at the latest so keep em coming I'm trying to have some options!

Users who are viewing this thread