18x10 Roush rims/tire advice

03stang74

Established Member
First off I have an 08 Roush and I am running a 285 Cooper(factory tire). I wanna hear suggestions on how wide I can go, the car only gets driven about 1500 Miles a summer an I want something to look and perform well. I know people would say a 315 is as wide as I can go, but do you think a 335 Maybe?

Thoughts are appreciated thanks fellas:banana:

SpectorV

Established Member
for a 10 wide a 295/305 is about as wide as anyone should want to go, anymore and it will look to wide (tacky). Keep in mind every tire brand is different as there are not standards for measurement. Some may run more narrow and some wider.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I had a 315/30 Kumho XS on my 18x10 BBS RK's. It was a tad stretched on the sides, but I think those tires ran super wide. Looked great though and really protected the rim lol. Took the dudes at the tire shop almost an hour to get the two on.

03stang74

Established Member
I had a 315/30 Kumho XS on my 18x10 BBS RK's. It was a tad stretched on the sides, but I think those tires ran super wide. Looked great though and really protected the rim lol. Took the dudes at the tire shop almost an hour to get the two on.

Do you have any Photos of how "stretched' they were?

Users who are viewing this thread