18x10's All the Way Around

CCS86

Established Member
Good point! The stock lug nuts do not work with the SVE's. I got a set of lugs (made by Gorilla I think) from Discount Tire.

CCS86

Established Member
Side view:

IMG_66511300.jpg

Lone Star

Established Member
I just don't want to give up the ground clearance! The fender gap is nice and even, so I don't think it looks too bad.

understandable!

I dont have many issues being lowered. but that said I can't go up certain driveways if they're too steep, will either scrape the lower section of the front bumper, or scrape the mufflers.

CCS86

Established Member
maybe it was the other angle you took the pics from that it looked like a lot more space between the tire and wheel well, this picture doesnt look too bad.

Yeah, the perceived gap definitely changes with your perspective. Sometimes it looks pretty big, other times, not so bad.

ed209

Established Member
finally someone who understands that you can't stagger these cars if you actually want them to turn...

CCS86

Established Member
It's definitely not a case of one works, the other doesn't, but in my opinion, staggered is not ideal for cornering. You have a lot of mass in the front of this car and front grip is what will move it.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I don't think that is an offensive amount of gap. It looks good to me. I would like to drop my car, but I drive some of the worst streets in the US (New Orleans), and I care more about being able to launch at the strip than how the car looks. Maybe when I am done racing it (if that ever happens), I will drop it a bit.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread