****18x8 Lightning Rims For Sale, Cheap****

NAK5

Established Member
Heres the deal. I was looking for some new rims for my truck and found someone who was trying to get rid of these wheels for cheap. I snatched them up, but now am thinking that they wouldn't look good on my truck.

The wheels are off of a 01 or 02? stock lightning. They are the 18x9.5 inlay five spokes and are in good shape. The only problems are two of the rims have some small curb rash and hairline scratches, but the rash is on the lip and you have to be looking for the scratches to see them. Also, one lug nut is missing, which could be picked up at a dealer anytime. I am asking $400 plus shipping, they go for $500-$600 everywhere else. I am close to Baltimore for those who could pick-up.

I would post some pics, but I'm a newbie and don't know how. If someone could tell me, I'll post them. I'm not sure if I can receive PMs yet, so my e-mail is [email protected] if your interested.

Last edited:

NAK5

Established Member
Im sorry for the sizing mix up but THESE ARE 18x9.5. The old owner told me they were 18x8, but I looked it up and you guys were right.

I would like to sell them as a complete set, but am willing to bargain. Any offers? They would be great on any Lightning, even as a backup set.

NAK5

Established Member
I have some pics, if someone could help me upload them it would be great. Thanks.

NAK5

Established Member
2004SonicblueL said he would post the pics for me becuase I'm not sure how to do it.

I got some pics of the rims, the lug nuts, the set, and the WORST spot of curb rash on the rims. It's only on the lip so you can see I had to get a closeup to even see it. Anyone interested?

2004sonicblueL

Established Member
here the pics of the wheels there 01/02 style:
lugnutpicxg2.png

fourrimpicnx9.png

fullrimpicqs6.png

curbrashpicms3.png

NAK5

Established Member
anyone interested? bargaining? I have no use for these wheels so they need to go...

NAK5

Established Member
Still for sale...The same wheels sets in the same condition are going on E-Bay for $500 plus...

NAK5

Established Member
Krazie0099, I tried sending a PM but it says you are not allowed to receive them yet, so...

The tires are not in real good shape. They have minimal tread left on them and might even tiny holes. I could only see them being used as some beater tires. I have kept them on because it protects the wheels and makes moving them much easier.

The auction is for the rims, but I would include the tires for nothing becuase of their condition. I feel that $400 for a set of 4 is a good deal considering they are $400 a piece new.

Users who are viewing this thread