18x9 / 18x10 Motegi Wheels are ON

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Thanks again everybody!. It really feels awesome to have so many of you approve/like them as much as I do.. and yeah, It was sorta risky in going with these since we all sorta go by what looks best, seeing one persons FR500's, etc on a car and not having any doubt about what it's going to look like on your car but with these all I had was my shabby skills at photoshop and a lot of imagination. I'm really happy about how they turned out and being unique to boot!.

B.

Bullitt4711

Established Member
Hey Brian, question for you... I sent you an email I think, but I will ask you here as well. I was planning on purchasing these rims, then I found your pics and it led me here... They look awesome!!! So my next question is , can you direct me to the seller on ebay that you purchased these from? I would love to get them for 900 bucks shipped! ;)

Thanks man!

~Colby
[email protected]

Bullitt4711

Established Member
Oh and in the pictures of them on ebay, they have a funky sticker or writting of some sort on the spokes... It looks as if yours does not have that. Does it come off???

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Yeah the sticker comes off.. I pulled mine off.. and your right about them fitting the 350z too.. Little did I know they both have the same lug pattern and the offset is extremely close..

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Hey Colby..

The guy I bought them from on Ebay is really cool.. let me send you his email address.. His name is Andy..

[email protected]

Tell him Brian from Jacksonville, FL sent ya..

He hooked me up with a better price than that and I'm sure he'll do the same for you.

B.

ruststang94

Established Member
scan00018fn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Same rims. On a procharged 350z

Red03Mach

Established Member
ruststang94 said:
scan00018fn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Same rims. On a procharged 350z

What backspacing do those rims have? I might have to get those for my dad for Chrismass, I hate the stock wheels on his Z. Or maybe direct me to where you bought them from

ruststang94

Established Member
1wickedmach said:
What backspacing do those rims have? I might have to get those for my dad for Chrismass, I hate the stock wheels on his Z. Or maybe direct me to where you bought them from
He thinks thay are 32mm?? :shrug: I know he got them on ebay 18x9 and 18x10..I hope that helps.

Wizardrex

THE BIG RED SEXY
Established Member
The rims are set to go after the import crowd and drifters. Tougue is the name of a mountain in Japan where drifting started. Not many import tuners buy rims from American racing. Too domestic of a name I guess. Kick ass rims. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread