1966 F100 450/510 Raptor Crate Engine 10R80

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Ah, so someone has health issues and you run your cockholster. I see of all the 31 flavors you chose salty; because he sold his truck for more than what you and your ultimate level of knowledge could fathom.
All your link proved is you are a douche nozzle trying to piss on someone with health issues. I’ll make a note of it if you ever have health issues…

I rarely push my luck with that I say here knowing I can get an infraction but talking shit when someone is ill and decides they don’t need a rather wasteful truck then gets something more practical is in such ill taste I’ll take my punishment for shit talking you.

Admin can you please clean up this mess? Absolutely no reason to allow gimmie 02light to pull this crap.

Last edited:

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Ironically, this truck was sold back to dealer as used, at a loss. Dude didn’t have any cash and screwed himself. Oh well, thank goodness he is gone and done flapping his yap. His replacement truck was a 5.0, so we know his ecopoop didn’t treat him well. Feel sorry for the poor sap who bought this 66 eco.
Making up more stuff because mommy has you grounded? You sound really desperate but guess most stalkers are. I have had multiple eco's and one must have put a real hurt on whatever honda you drive and are still bitter? Would you like to have a few FACTS vs making something up? I still have a couple ecoboost powered old trucks, building another with a 2023 zilla and to mix it up ordered the 5.0 and it will be getting the 705hp setup with a 3/36 warranty.
As far as the other 66 eco you are so jealous of it will be selling soon for 200k over what you said it was worth . . you really should go to see your shrink you seriously need help. How far down in the hole you dug are you? I can send help if need be.
You would be much better off if you lost some of the many personalities? There is help out there if you want it.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Can a mod or admin please delete or lock this thread?
Was supposed to be a build thread but so n so decided he wanted to mess it up.
This truck has been sold nearly 4 months ago so no need to keep it as a bashing thread.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Why are you selling the Raptor R? How much?
currently not for sale but could be in near future. BaT has accepted it if I want to list there but have not done so yet. I will post when it does go up. I was just throwing bread crumbs for the stalker. He took it hook line and sinker. I knew he was stalking me on multiple forums. Was banned from a couple so I just threw little tidbits on a few more and that has proven to work.
It's currently in storage elsewhere as no room here with all the projects.
I do see from my FordPass app it needs to be started and ran to charge battery. It currently has 141 miles on it and shows 204 miles to empty on tank of fuel from dealer. Because it's so hot here it has over 3 hours idling time during the photo shoots. Last photo shoot was by a pro with stills and rolling.

No use posting about it or other vehicle here if admin allows this attack crap.
Retired now and all the time in the world to work on my many other projects.

If n when It goes up for grabs will post link.

Link for the '66 F100R for well over 200k will be up soon.

My last post in this thread.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
So you bought the truck for MSRP and now putting it on auction to make some cash? I thought dealers/manufacturers had measures in place to stop this from happening? Like warranty can’t be transferred or something along the line? Man this industry needs an overhaul.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ironically, this truck was sold back to dealer as used, at a loss. Dude didn’t have any cash and screwed himself. Oh well, thank goodness he is gone and done flapping his yap. His replacement truck was a 5.0, so we know his ecopoop didn’t treat him well. Feel sorry for the poor sap who bought this 66 eco.
Are you always a dick? Just asking. Sure as hell does look like you're stalking him.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Are you always a dick? Just asking. Sure as hell does look like you're stalking him.
He absolutely is on multiple forums. Only possible way he got the info bait I left for him/her. Using multiple names. One forum he got the boot for exactly that, it was other members who reported him/her. I connected many forum names to same emails last go-around.
Did not take much effort to connect the dots between all the user names.
Little bread crumbs on 3 different forums and he/it combines them and brings them here. Then makes a bunch of stuff up to go along with it.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
I don’t know what to tell you. This individuals topic is on many forums.. hard not to see this thing everywhere .
That quote goes to show . . . You are in fact following on those multiple forums. Of course using different names on each. GO find a job or something better to do.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
So you bought the truck for MSRP and now putting it on auction to make some cash? I thought dealers/manufacturers had measures in place to stop this from happening? Like warranty can’t be transferred or something along the line? Man this industry needs an overhaul.
I said IF and WHEN I decide to sell will post it here.
If so will be within the next 45 days or so. No hurry it's paid for.
It really is nobody else's business what I do with any vehicle I own.
I was offered the opportunity for a R so took it. Waited a year.

I will say my next big purchase in the works I will have to keep it 6 months per agreement. It may or may not be a '24 RaptorR or a . . Demon 170 it's anyone's guess. This time around the price will be UNDER MSRP.

Dusten

Established Member
So obvious gimme 02 lit are same person. That was making you eat crow not a brag but I do live in a 900k house with it nearly paid off.

You sure took the bait on that one. You should have not stalked me on so many different forums. A bit here a bit there it's now obvious how many you stalk me on. Me a bit shady? how about yourself with your many many identities? Using multiple names so you can pat yourself on back. If one looks at your history that is quite obvious. You are a broken bulb not just the dimmest one in drawer.

100% correct. He is a true hillary hugger dimdem

That is not at all factual hilldimdem. The truth is the truck is still in my name. By you stalking me on so many forums just for proof you were, there were crumbs left here and there. Did you get sick off all the crow you are still eating?

this is all made up by dimdilldem. The truck was not given back to dealer. Big CLUE. If one pays CASH for something then how does it become said person can no longer make the payments? Talk about hook line and sinker for gimme a 02lit.

There is no proof because it never happened. Demodim made it all up.

You had to eat so much crow you are now angry? You were posting the same garbage there so were given the ban stick and mommy has you locked in basement? I revealed who you really were a while back but admin removed it.

baby gimmee ate crow and continues to eat crow and has a bellyache

900k ain't shit where I live...

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
There's an ass for every seat, just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone hates it. I believe it will pull six figures. Like you said, we will see...
You laughed at $150K...

I quoted this for April 1st. We'll see who's closer.
Forgot about this thread.

Posting quotes for 02_Lightening just because he was so adamant it was a $30K truck lol. My guess was that it would pull at least $150K...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread